tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Melissa s.
Manila, AR
Long lasting buildable coverage. Doesn't enhance texture and looks more natural like you have flushed skin. Color range is great. Packaging is simple but I like that the color of the packaging matches the shade of blush making it easier to tell them a part.
Natalie G.
Anaheim, CA
This is the most long lasting blush I have ever used. The color goes on smooth with no patchiness, it looks beautiful over all foundations, and doesn’t wear out over the course of a long day
Anna E.
Mobile, AL
Tart bushes are my go to blushes they stand the test of my long days and don't feel too heavy on my face and come in a wide array of colors I recommend them to all my friends! They have also had great results with them!
Katie P.
La Verne
Love this blush so much!! I got this from Sephora for free because it was a birthday gift and I love it. It is a mini size which is perfect for me because I don’t use a whole lot of blush!!
Michelle L.
El Monte, CA
I got one of these blushes in a kit and so far its my fave. I use mine everyday as my main blush. I'm almost out lol. I Love the perfect shades and light creamy powder texture. I'm really enjoying the tarte products...
Alexandra C.
Spring, TX
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I love this blush it looks great and and the price was awesome! I have the small version and it is super easy to blend! It’s very pigmented so you don’t need a lot! I would definitely buy it again! If I ever run out!
Caitlin P.
Saint Cloud, FL
Ahh! I love this blush! Been looking for awhile now, for a blush that isn't shimmery, that goes with my skin tone, and is semi nude. I have the color Party. I can't say enough good things about it! Will
Be buying again!
Paige C.
Chillicothe, OH
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush!!! Received it as my Sephora birthday gift this year and I couldn't be happier with it!!! I love the way it looks on my Oddly pigmented pale skin. I will definitely purchase when I am out of this product
Darlene A.
Westmont, IL
I love tarte blushes. They last all day and don't smudge. The choice of colors are beautiful and most go perfect with my light skin. This is best for pale to olive skin. I would recommend.
Elina C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Im not a big fan of blush but this is the perfect color! And it has no shimmer!!!! It's perfect if you have pore issue. I love trying makeup! I also used it as an eyeshadow, perfect as well!!!!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.