tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Yamile M.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Got this perfect blush as a birthday gift from Sephora. Definitely will be purchasing it again. Its a matte finish and natural looking. Its lasted me so log now. I would definitely recommend.
Olivia A.
This is my brand new spring go to! I love this blush and I use it every day! Everything about it is amazing! The blush is so pigmented and true to color! It stays on all day even in the pool sometimes! Worth the money!
Laricia L.
This blush is amazing def does the 12hr job as it claims to do. It's very light weight and easy to blend. This color is great for almost any look! I would definitely recommend this product!!
Brittany C.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Received this as my birthday gift from sephora and I'm SO happy I did. It's the perfect brown pink blush for my light skin. It stays on my cheeks all day and doesn't budge in the houston heat.
Maya C.
Amazing color! Love the formula ! NO FALL OUT ! It's build-able coverage and color. It does not last 12 hours I would say 8. Very blendable and great color selection! It doesn't not dry would defiantly recommend tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Love this blush, the pigment is so nice. And i'm sure it would look amazing on every skin tone. I have also mentioned this to a friend to get it and she absolutely loves it! I will for sure be repurchasing this.
Maheen J.
I agree with the name. This blush will stay on for 12 hours. I usually go for darker colors in blushes and this has to be my favorite high end blush. The application is smooth and gives a natural color to cheecks.
Heather R.
Chelsea, AL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Absolutely love tarte blushes . They are highly pigmented and have a beautiful shade range . I have almost every shade and love them all . Plus they last seriously forever ! You definitely need this !
Natasha M.
Merced, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
My favorite blush I use it on all my friends with all skin colors! It’s amazing and we love it! I got it with the birthday sample pack from sephora. It has a matte finish and is perfect I loved it!!!!
Natalie G.
Anaheim, CA
This is the most long lasting blush I have ever used. The color goes on smooth with no patchiness, it looks beautiful over all foundations, and doesn’t wear out over the course of a long day
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.