tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Kaylee W.
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
Tarte products are the best of best❤️ This blush is amazing 😍 it is VERY pigmented, and it is easy to blend out. I really enjoy the shade, and it accomplishes every look. It is definitely buildable and I recommend this product!
Callie K.
Beautiful colors. I'm not sure the exact name of the shade own but it is this beautiful pink color. It goes on so smoothly and stays all day. I always get compliments when wearing my tarte blush.
Kya W.
Louisville, KY
I use this blush every single time I️ wear make up. I also use it as an eyeshadow. I got I️t with my Sephora points and didn’t think I️ would use it. I ended up loving it. I️ use the shade paaarty. I️t really does last all day.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This blush is so long lasting and crazy pigmented! A little goes a long way and I LOVE that it's all natural! I have a ton of blushes but these are my everyday go-to blushes! They're just perfect!
Samantha M.
Toledo, OH
The color I received as a gift is very neutral so it’s a very faint color to begin with but I find it’s very difficult to get a lot of pigment with this formula but when I do get a good amount I’m very happy with the look of it!
J G.
Espanola, NM
This blush is lovely very soft and beautiful for that classy pinch of perfection we all desire! I recommend this on pale to tan toned skin. Very easy to blend as well!
Adriana R.
My new found favorite blush. I want every color. I can't believe the staying power this blush has and the color impact is incredible! So many colors to choose from and well worth the money. Tarte you did good with this one
Christina B.
Costa Mesa , CA
YAAAASSS!! This blush is my new favorite! The blush is extremely blendable and pigmented. The lasting power is insane! Right now I'm loving the color "Paaarty" perfect for my light skin tone and goes with almost any makeup look.
Taylor G.
Tarte blushes are the best. They aren't too pigmented so it's easy to build up their color. They also lash a very long time on the skin. They have a great color selection for these blushes as well.
Anni R.
Berkeley, CA
Absolutely love this product! I got the sample in my birthday gift from sephora and bought the full size after. This blush is pretty sheer but very long lasting, and I am looking forward to collecting more colors. Overall, I would definitely recommend this blush. :)
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.