tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Jasmine L.
Definitely a must if you're going to a festival or you're wedding and you do not want your blush to be fading. Lasts a long time so that is amazing if you're going to be taking a lot of pictures!
Tyra I.
Northport , AL
Review for: Natural Beauty (Rosy Red) more...
I got this on sale from Ulta. It was worth it from the sale price but I would not buy this again. I have dark skin and all the shades are kind of ashy. It's also very powdery and difficult to blend.
Jessica C.
Omg when I tried this blush for the first time I was absolutely amazed because it matched my skin perfectly. I have fair skin and it’s kinda hard for me to find a blush that matches my skin tone.
Ashley M.
Wellston, OH
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush! It's pigmented and I don't need a lot to get the job done. I have medium skin and it looks beautiful on me. It's matte color and lasts all day. Would definitely purchase again!
Erin W.
Logan
Please try this blush! It is stunning and gives your face a beautiful hue of blushing neutral pink! It has a shimmer to it that I love for nights out with the girls or date nights! It also lasts a really long time! I recommend!
Alejandra P.
This blush is so beautifully colored and it gives the perfect amount of pigment I need ❤️😊 I first discovered this from my ipsy bag !! And I absolutely loved it the first time and I will def be purchasing again!
Kitty C.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got a sample of this blush and absolutely love it. I almost exclusively use Tarte blushes but love the matte pigment of these. It is very buildable but can definitely become too dark if you aren't careful.
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
So soft and buttery and everything you could want in a blush. The soft peach glow this blush adds to my cheeks is to die for. The compact is simple and sleek. One of my all time favorite blushes!
Payton H.
Tenino, WA
I like this blush because it is very natural looking. This is definitely a blush I’d use for my everyday makeup look. It’s very buildable and feels good on the skin. This blush is good for warmer skin tones.
Olivia A.
Garnet Valley
Favorite Blush! My personal favorite shade is feisty but since they don’t make it in a full size, Seduce is fabulous too! This blush has a great color pay off and a little really goes a long way!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.