tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Christina B.
Costa Mesa , CA
YAAAASSS!! This blush is my new favorite! The blush is extremely blendable and pigmented. The lasting power is insane! Right now I'm loving the color "Paaarty" perfect for my light skin tone and goes with almost any makeup look.
Araceli A.
Woodbridge, VA
This last forevwer on them cheek bones from time of application too night I honestly love it its one of those products that are realll aboiut what thwy are ment too doo awesome ilove it yea ;)
Ashley R.
Tolleson, AZ
Yes they are a pricey but I find myself using less of this product during application because the blush itself is more pigmented. I have three different shades of this particular blush and couldn't see myself using another
Anna H.
Clovis, CA
Such a great palette! I have used it almost everyday since I have purchased it. It has extremely great pigmentation and the colors are beautiful! You definitely get what you are paying for. LOVE
Lisa J.
Thos is a great product, the colors are very pigmented and have a beautiful finish. The blush is easy to blend and leaves you looking like your glowing. They all have such a natural look to them
Amy D.
Berkley, MI
I've just hit pan on Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Exposed. It's my favorite blush ever! I hope they always have this in their line, otherwise I'll have to stock up on a lifetime supply. Highly recommend! Stays put all day.
Emily S.
Dallas, TX
I have this in Dollface and I would say it's a little pale for my complexion but they have GREAT pigmentation, very buildable, lasts long, and come in a great variety of shades! Definitely going to purchase more in the future!
Lauren S.
Stockton, CA
Their blushes are amazing. They provide great coverage, and stay on all day. I love that the blushes are all very pigmented and natural looking. They also aren't harsh on the skin. Everyone wins!
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This blush is so long lasting and crazy pigmented! A little goes a long way and I LOVE that it's all natural! I have a ton of blushes but these are my everyday go-to blushes! They're just perfect!
Deborah K.
I received a sample of Dollface from Sephora and absolutely fell in love with this blush. It's very natural looking and I love how easily it applies and blends onto my skin. Definitely lasts throughout my day. Worth every penny especially with the quality ingrediants!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.