tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Abby R.
E Liverpool, OH
I love this, i actually just got this a few weeks ago, and I’ve been very pleased. I’ve gotten a lot of compliments on how good my blush looks. So I think this will be in my make up list must haves!
Anna F.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
this is one of my favorite blushes. it is not too pigmented which is what I look for. it applies and blends seamlessly. the color is one the lighter side for me but it is still beautiful.
Kelsie T.
Fort Bragg, NC
Was a little hesitant about spending $25 on a blush at first but i finally gave in and tried this blush in the color exposed. This quickly became my favorite and go to blush. There is a great color range for all skin tones and the staying power is great. They are highly pigmented and very soft. Amazing blushes!
Farah V.
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude), Exposed (Nude Pink), Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink), Paaarty (Nude), Natural Beauty (Rosy Red), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
A 12hr long wearing blush is true. It does what it says to claim. When I wear this blush I never have to touch up. Works perfect under a cream blush.id prefer matter blush and top it off with highlighter
Deborah K.
I received a sample of Dollface from Sephora and absolutely fell in love with this blush. It's very natural looking and I love how easily it applies and blends onto my skin. Definitely lasts throughout my day. Worth every penny especially with the quality ingrediants!
Kellie S.
London , KY
High quality product that shows very pigmented and easy to blend. Not super expensive but not drugstore costs either. I used both the matte and shimmer types and have liked both of them. I would recommend them to others
Molly T.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I'm super pale and this blush doesn't make me look like a clown. Super creamy and still really blend-able. It's pigmented o be careful. And I recommend this for people my shade (pale) and people a little darker than me. It's stunning.
kassandra v.
Madera, CA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I have this blush and i love this product, you can always make it look glow or natural. I wear it everyday to work and when i get off work it looks exactly the same as when i first applied it on.
Emily S.
Dallas, TX
I have this in Dollface and I would say it's a little pale for my complexion but they have GREAT pigmentation, very buildable, lasts long, and come in a great variety of shades! Definitely going to purchase more in the future!
Karissa W.
This blush is really pretty! It lasts for a long time and is not too pigmented, but a little still goes a long way. It's good for any day or night look and has a nice light feeling to it. I would definitely buy again!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.