tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Katarina K.
Last forever on the cheeks. I got this as my birthday gift from Sephora and I will definitely be repurchasing when I run out. Also really great for both natural makeup days and full makeup days. I love it for any makeup look.
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
So soft and buttery and everything you could want in a blush. The soft peach glow this blush adds to my cheeks is to die for. The compact is simple and sleek. One of my all time favorite blushes!
Kaylee W.
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
Tarte products are the best of best❤️ This blush is amazing 😍 it is VERY pigmented, and it is easy to blend out. I really enjoy the shade, and it accomplishes every look. It is definitely buildable and I recommend this product!
Sierra B.
Avon
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I recently received this tarte blush in one of my ipsy bags. I love the color! I’m not much of a blush person, and this is perfect for that reason. It doesn’t have too much pigment, which I like!
Holly C.
East Lynn, WV
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
This is such a beautiful blush! I have so many blushes and this is my absolute favorite so far! So easy to blend and just a great quality product! I would recommend this to anyone! If your are a beginner or expert in make up!
linda c.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Such perfect pigment. Tarte really knows how to do it! Literally only have to dab my brush in the pan twice for both cheeks. It's my go-to blushes. Stays on all day and it's looks so natural. Love them.
Destaney H.
Rigby
This is a beautiful blush, it gives the perfect flush of color without looking too fake. My only problem is it seems to make my face a bit oily and breaks down my foundation underneath. Making it not as long wearing as I’d like.
Adriana R.
My new found favorite blush. I want every color. I can't believe the staying power this blush has and the color impact is incredible! So many colors to choose from and well worth the money. Tarte you did good with this one
Samantha M.
Toledo, OH
The color I received as a gift is very neutral so it’s a very faint color to begin with but I find it’s very difficult to get a lot of pigment with this formula but when I do get a good amount I’m very happy with the look of it!
taisha m.
I love how easy this blush is to use. It's always beautiful! You don't have to worry about not having a good match. And they are so highly pigmented they last forever!!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.