tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Felicia R.
Zephyrhills, FL
This is my go to blush. It applies so smooth with no flaws whatsoever. It lasts all day! I use a fluffy powder brush with it for a soft and natural look. I love how it looks on my skin. I’d definitely like to try it in more colors!
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
Wasn’t a fan of this at all. Doesn’t have enough pigment for me. And the formula was a bit dry and ashy. Definitely not good. I wasn’t impressed at all. The color was pretty but that was about it. Definitely wouldn’t purchase again
Nae B.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Tarte has some of the absolutely best blushes! Some of them are too light for my skin but the ones that do work for my tone show up really well and are super pigmented. I recommend this to anyone looking for a highly pigmented blush
Campbell K.
Raleigh
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
My all time favorites blushes to use. They are so pigmented and stay on the skin for so long. I'm obsessed and want their whole collection! There is a color for everyone because there are so many shades to choose from. Exposed is my favorite and is the perfect nude pink.
Roylee S.
Rogers, AR
I think this is a great product. I do think that it is a bit darker so if used to heavily it can seem as a bronzer rather than a blush. I would still recommend this product because it’s pigmented beautifully and blends out easily.
Ha H.
Harvey, LA
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Honestly, what is the hype with this product? I don't get it. It's raved around YouTube but It doesn't work for me. It barely showed up on my light-medium skin tone. It just wasn't anything amazing
Katlynn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I am so afraid of blush! I feel like I can never get it right, and always look like a clown. Until I found this one! It’s light enough that I can build it up on my own and I feel like i can’t go wrong when I apply it in the morning.
shaniqua f.
Bronx, NY
The shade of the Tarte Amazonian clay blush is the perfect shade for everyday wear. The downside to this product is that it leaves my skin feeling itchy, so I don't think the formula is good for me.
Danielle S.
boston ma
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love tarte blushes. They are so pigmented, but without too much color payoff. The colors are beautiful. The blendability of the product is amazing and it lasts all day with a beautiful natural look. I would buy it again definitely.
Lindy W.
Memphis, TN
Best blush! Super pigmented but not overbearing. It blends very well and stays all day. I also love that tarte uses natural ingredients. Makes me feel better about slapping products on my face. Lasts forever too
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.