tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
claudianoemi😍😘💏💙💋 S.
Bakersfield
This product is awesome the clay quality on the cheek feels and stays and gives it a natural look. Tarte always gives quality on their products and their shades are so natural.
Anna H.
Vinton, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite blush. All tarte blushes are amazing but I like this one best of all. I tend to be heavy handed and tarte blushes seem to be the only ones a can apply to my very fair skin without looking like a clown. Gives a nice natural flush and stays put all day. Also doesn't break me out like many other blushes I have tried.
Presley F.
Fargo
Purchased at: ULTA
I loveee this blush. It makes my cheeks the perfect shade of pink but not too pink. Definitely perfect if you’re looking for a natural pink. Works great on my light skin tone!!
Alyssa M.
I can’t rate enough about this Tarte product! I’m in love with the Amazonian Clay 12 your wear blushes. My favorite shade is Partttty. The perfect blush product in my opinion !
Leah E.
N Chesterfld, VA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
En alguna ocasión tuve el chance de probar este rubor , me en-can-ta! Pigmentado si es ! Y da un toque especial en la piel , aparte de que lo puedo usar como eyeshadow ! Yassss
ava c.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this blush
It has the perfect amount of pigment
Blends effortlessly
Great color
This is a great blush that I would recommend I don’t know if it is buildable but I would assume it is.
Over all this is a good makeup product that I use very often.
Kylie W.
Warren
This blush blends flawlessly on any foundation with an airbrushed finish. It looks incredibly natural and last all day without faltering. I use this blush as a go to every day and always get compliments.
Karla B.
California
I have two shades of this blush and I absolutely love these blushes. They have so much staying power which is rare in a blush. Usually blushes tend to fade away in a few hours of wear but these stay on and stay vibrant for a very long time. I am a blush lover and these are definitely on my top shelf of make up. They also have so many shades of this from bright pink to peach to mauves.
Kaitlyn N.
Colorado Springs
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I do really enjoy this blush. It is easy to layer and blend out. It is a little on the shimmery side, and honestly this color isn’t great for people with pink undertones but I would definitely recommend other colors!
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
Amazing quality blush! I love this Tarte blush because it’s so easy to blend on the skin and i honestly think its best for all skin types. It applies like a dream and it’s very true to color. I received this in an Ipsy bag but i will be purchasing this myself. It gives you a subtle flush on the skin... and it’s also buildable.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.