tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Sumer M.
I got this blush as a birthday gift and I have to say I was impressed. It lasted all day!! Highly pigmented and beautiful imprint in the blush itself. I am definitely buying another on my next trip!
Toya S.
Windsor Mill, MD
Beautiful blush with extensive color range. Long-lasting and capable of great pigmentation but when applied with a light hand, can be sheer for that "just pinched cheek" look. One of my favorites.
Katlynn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I am so afraid of blush! I feel like I can never get it right, and always look like a clown. Until I found this one! It’s light enough that I can build it up on my own and I feel like i can’t go wrong when I apply it in the morning.
Victoria S.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush! It's so easy to apply and blends out so easily. It has such great pigmentation that you only need to apply once. When you apply it stays very true to the color. I would definitely but again. Highly recommend!
Nae B.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Tarte has some of the absolutely best blushes! Some of them are too light for my skin but the ones that do work for my tone show up really well and are super pigmented. I recommend this to anyone looking for a highly pigmented blush
Katie C.
Vista, CA
Review for: Other more...
I have this in the shade Exposed and it is the blush I use the most. The shade isn't too bright and it applies very easily. This is a pretty matte blush so it's perfect to use for an everyday look!
Danielle S.
boston ma
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love tarte blushes. They are so pigmented, but without too much color payoff. The colors are beautiful. The blendability of the product is amazing and it lasts all day with a beautiful natural look. I would buy it again definitely.
Lauren S.
I really like this blush. It stays on pretty well and is easy to apply/blend. The color looks good on my skin tone and would work for several different skin tones, depending on what you like.
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
Wasn’t a fan of this at all. Doesn’t have enough pigment for me. And the formula was a bit dry and ashy. Definitely not good. I wasn’t impressed at all. The color was pretty but that was about it. Definitely wouldn’t purchase again
Roylee S.
Rogers, AR
I think this is a great product. I do think that it is a bit darker so if used to heavily it can seem as a bronzer rather than a blush. I would still recommend this product because it’s pigmented beautifully and blends out easily.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.