tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Sheridan M.
Salem
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
pretty good blush. good color for natural looks. best for pale skin i would say. it doesn’t usually stay on for a really long time but it does add good color to my face. i would but it again though.
Aj R.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Absolute hands down favorite blush! So light and pretty I literally tossed all of my other blushes out and only use this one. Tho blush totally changed my makeup game <3 if you’re a blush fan I suggest checking out this line
Kristen C.
Lexington , NC
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
I use this blush all the time! The color is so pretty and the light shimmer it has is great! It looks good with any foundation I use and goes with anything I wear. I would definitely purchase again.
shaniqua f.
Bronx, NY
The shade of the Tarte Amazonian clay blush is the perfect shade for everyday wear. The downside to this product is that it leaves my skin feeling itchy, so I don't think the formula is good for me.
Jordan L.
Clinton Township
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love blush, so this product was a must have for me , honestly it's good for anything. It is definitely buildable , it's very shimmery , very easy to blend . And I would recommend this for anyone who likes blush just as much as me.
Lindy W.
Memphis, TN
Best blush! Super pigmented but not overbearing. It blends very well and stays all day. I also love that tarte uses natural ingredients. Makes me feel better about slapping products on my face. Lasts forever too
Michelle R.
Visalia, CA
I got this blush as a sample for my birthday this year and it is wonderful. I've been using it everyday and will definitely continue and try other colors. It's long wearing and smooth on your face.
Vanessa C.
Barbourville
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I really love tarte blushes. They are pigmented and are really beautiful colors. I think they are more on the matte side. I would definitely recommend them to others. I will be purchasing these again.
Kaitlyn P.
Wilmington, NC
Tarte is slowly becoming my favorite brand. You can truly see how much work goes into their products. They are so nice and pigmented. This blush is definitely buildable. I want all of their blushes they are so creamy and pigmented.
Emily M.
Glastonbury, CT
Love the color range of these blushes and their lasting power. Little pricey but its okay to splurge, also some are more pigmented than the others so swatch before you buy. Captivating is an amazing peachy color anyone can wear.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.