tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Roylee S.
Rogers, AR
I think this is a great product. I do think that it is a bit darker so if used to heavily it can seem as a bronzer rather than a blush. I would still recommend this product because it’s pigmented beautifully and blends out easily.
Danli C.
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I received this blush as a birthday gift from Sephora. It's a very pigmented blush that picks up on the brush very well. It's long lasting, blends easily, and it leaves a nice pink to my cheeks. I would like to try another color, though, but the product itself is worth recommending.
Jazmin S.
Valley Park, MO
Tarte has my favorite blush formulas. They have an amazing range of shades and they last forever on the skin. They are also very buildable! They also last a very long time. I’ve had one for about a year and I’m just now hitting pan!
Brenda M.
Review for: Other more...
Yes baby yes tarte nailed it with this blush it’s so long lasting and doesn’t crack it’s very buildable and doesn’t look ashy . Has no cons To it . Looks beautiful on me I recommend this to others .
Katlynn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I am so afraid of blush! I feel like I can never get it right, and always look like a clown. Until I found this one! It’s light enough that I can build it up on my own and I feel like i can’t go wrong when I apply it in the morning.
Krista S.
Valdosta, GA
Oh my goodness!!! I love this blush! It is long lasting on your skin as well as the blush goes a long way. I have had mine for months and I have a ton left! Great product! I have it in 3 colors!
Felicia R.
Zephyrhills, FL
This is my go to blush. It applies so smooth with no flaws whatsoever. It lasts all day! I use a fluffy powder brush with it for a soft and natural look. I love how it looks on my skin. I’d definitely like to try it in more colors!
Kris M.
tampa
A really wonderful blush. It's long wearing, highly pigmented, and great with sensitive skin. The quality is outstanding, buildable, and on par with NARS blushes.
Kaitlyn P.
Wilmington, NC
Tarte is slowly becoming my favorite brand. You can truly see how much work goes into their products. They are so nice and pigmented. This blush is definitely buildable. I want all of their blushes they are so creamy and pigmented.
Cheyenne D.
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
i got this full size blush in a beauty box I subscribed to- I love the color but it didn't seem like it was very pigmented when I tried it. I wanna try it again with a different brush and see.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.