tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Victoria S.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush! It's so easy to apply and blends out so easily. It has such great pigmentation that you only need to apply once. When you apply it stays very true to the color. I would definitely but again. Highly recommend!
Kristen C.
Lexington , NC
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
I use this blush all the time! The color is so pretty and the light shimmer it has is great! It looks good with any foundation I use and goes with anything I wear. I would definitely purchase again.
Katie C.
Vista, CA
Review for: Other more...
I have this in the shade Exposed and it is the blush I use the most. The shade isn't too bright and it applies very easily. This is a pretty matte blush so it's perfect to use for an everyday look!
Symone S.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is one of my favorite neutral everyday blushes. The color lasts all day on your face and it's true to color. This is perfect for medium skin tones and easy to blend. I wools purchase this again
Faith C.
I'm not normally a blush girl, but this one changed it for me! It's the perfect amount of color, for me. Its smooth, and light. I love it! Gives just the right amount of color to my very pale face!
Jordan L.
Clinton Township
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love blush, so this product was a must have for me , honestly it's good for anything. It is definitely buildable , it's very shimmery , very easy to blend . And I would recommend this for anyone who likes blush just as much as me.
Campbell K.
Raleigh
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
My all time favorites blushes to use. They are so pigmented and stay on the skin for so long. I'm obsessed and want their whole collection! There is a color for everyone because there are so many shades to choose from. Exposed is my favorite and is the perfect nude pink.
Alyssa R.
I received this blush in a birthday bundle and I am obsessed! It goes on so smoothly and blends out flawlessly. It is rich in pigment yet doesn't go on heavy. It lasts me all day and it's so pretty!
Toya S.
Windsor Mill, MD
Beautiful blush with extensive color range. Long-lasting and capable of great pigmentation but when applied with a light hand, can be sheer for that "just pinched cheek" look. One of my favorites.
Michelle R.
Visalia, CA
I got this blush as a sample for my birthday this year and it is wonderful. I've been using it everyday and will definitely continue and try other colors. It's long wearing and smooth on your face.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.