tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Jessica G.
Morgantown , WV
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is the perfect neutral tone for all skin tones. The color payoff is pretty good and I think it is a color that can go with all looks. It stays true to color and I would probably buy this again.
Ashley S.
Greenville, SC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this for my birthday and the color is absolutely beautiful. I love everything tarte comes out with but these are packaged beautifully and the color stays on for hours. I highly recommend it!
Viviana R.
San Ysidro
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I don’t really like blush but this one is my favorite because it’s very easy to blend and the color is very beautiful and very easy to keep on building if you want I would definitely buy this again
Lexi B.
Kissimmee, FL
Beautiful natural looking color, love the cute packaging and the fact that it's cruelty free. Quite pigmented, definitely a high quality product that will last throughout the day. I would highly recommend to my fellow beauty lovers.
Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I have captivating blush. And I will say that this is extremely long lasting. And it blends really well with my skin. I love that it comes with a compact mirrors I can check it throughout the day and apply more if I need to however I never do.
lindsay H.
Greendale, IN
these blushes are beautiful! My cheeks are naturally quite red so i use these blushes only with full coverage foundation, but they're buildable, long lasting and come in a great variety of colors!
Hannah Y.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Got a free sample of this at Sephora during my birthday month. LOVE it. Stay s on all day, great neutral blush, I also use as eyeshadow sometimes too. Blends easily. Would def buy full size product.
Meaghan B.
Intense full day lasting coverage but I recommend a facial moisturizer or primer under it when you put it on if you have dry or combination skin. Such a wonderful makeup line the color is beautiful!
Kristyn S.
Hot Springs, AR
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I really like this shade for spring and summer. It is pigmented and blendable. It does kick up some powder but that is manageable. The color seemed to last all day and it did not emphasize texture on my clerks.
cam p.
Redondo Beach
Love her!!! The blush goes on so smoothly and makes me look wonderful, no matter my eyeshadow color. Long lasting and good pigment. Easily buildable. I have light skin and it works great on me. Great product
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.