tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Kay-Lynne N.
Mobile
For a few years I refused to wear blush because it always looked weird on me or I felt like it faded away and didn't last long. All of that changed when I got this product in a birthday gift from Sephora. It is so natural looking and actually lasts all day. Plus it's all natural and not tested on animals, so what's better than that?
Lily P.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got the trial size from the Sephora birthday gift last year I think in “Paaarty”. This shade is more of a matte finish. I feel like you have to build up this blush because it’s sheer. But I really like that the shade is a natural pink on me and that I can build it up or wear it as light blush for the natural makeup days. I would repurchase this blush if I don’t find a drugstore dupe.
Angela H.
Sacramento, CA
This is a very natural and beautiful blush. It still gives the cheeks a nice pink flush without over doing it. It is super easy to blend and not overwhelmingly pigmented. It lasts all day when I wear it and just adds to an amazing look!
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
This blush is adorable and gives a very natural rosy color to the face. I have this small container; I must’ve used it maybe 10 times now and it looks still almost brand new! So a little goes a long way.
Kelsey R.
I just got this product recently and I don't know how I didn't get it sooner! It's so pigmented and a little goes a long way. I would suggest taking the time to find the right color for you because when you do it is amazing. It lasts all day and looks flawless.
Laura P.
Charleston, SC
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I really love these tarte Amazonian Clay blushes! They are such pretty colors and the pigment is just right. You don't have to be too careful about how much product you pick up on your brush and it blends very easily onto cheeks. My only complaint is that a lot of their shades are pretty similar but I do like that most are matte.
Angela S.
Greenfield
I love this color. It gives a nice wash of color to my cheeks and stays vibrant throughout the day. I also love the formula, the Amazonian clay feels brilliant. The problem I have with this is the amount of kick up in the pan. Even when I leave this product setting on my makeup shelf, there's always loose powder sitting in it.
Margaret L.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this blush! It makes my skin have such a natural healthy pink color. It’s just beautiful. The formula is great too, it lasts all day. I would recommend trying this product out. I will definitely be repurchasing this item as well.
Paige H.
Valparaiso
Love this blush! The design is beautiful and it is very nice. The finish is more matte. It is long lasting which is very nice. It could be more pigmented, but I do not use a lot. Definitely would recommend!
Madelyn F.
suffolk, VA
beautiful long lasting color. smooth, not too overpowering and goes on like a charm. I got this as a birthday present and I will be buying again once i run out. Love this! they have an amazing shade range.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.