Florentien S.

Wendy T.
Wendy T.
2 years, 4 months ago
Start from the middle of your eye on the apple of your cheek and if your face is wide or round blend to the ear to slender. They're really pigmented so your could pick any color to show up but a watermelon color is pretty much universal.
Dawn A.
Dawn A.
Corp Christi, TX
2 years, 4 months ago
Apply in between highlight and contour and remember to blend evenly. This blush looks good on everyone in my opinion.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
2 years, 4 months ago
Generally paler skin tones look good with a coral tone blush, but generally go with a lighter colour. As to where to apply it, that does depend on the shade of your face.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
2 years, 4 months ago
I have very fair skin and prefer light blush and I apply it above my contour. I find if I use a bright blush or put blush on the apples of my cheeks it can look overwhelming and clown ish .
Helen I.
Helen I.
Warwick, Ri
2 years, 4 months ago
I use a light coral shade and apply on the cheekbones but more towards my hairline rather than right under my eyes, and a little to blend in with my contour below the cheekbones.
Noshin K.
Noshin K.
Watertown, MA
2 years, 4 months ago
I suggest buying a lighter shade of blush and applying it in the apples of your cheeks!
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
Nashville, TN
2 years, 4 months ago
Lighter blush, tarte blush is pigmented
Katrina B.
Katrina B.
Litchfield, NH
2 years, 4 months ago
I would try a lighter shade. And yes, on the apples of your cheek and drag it back.
Buda, TX
2 years, 4 months ago
If you're just dipping into the blush aspect of makeup, I'd recommend starting light and then trying some shades out to establish your preferences. If you don't want to spend a ton of money trying to pick your shade, Milani is a drug store option that compares to Tartes blush that isn't quite as pricey.
Buda, TX
2 years, 4 months ago
With a light skin tone you want a soft blush, fanned out on the apples but blended into the highlight more so than the bronzer. The color preference is really just that.. preference. However, most beauty gurus will recommend a lighter shade, perhaps even a coral. The high pigmented darker shades often create a clown like effect even with a light hand.