Kersten J.

Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
Bolton, MA
1 year, 1 month ago
No! I hate it. But most reviewers disagree with me lol. I would go with Nars blush, especially orgasm.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
1 year, 1 month ago
Yes it's a little pricey, but it just takes a small dip on the brush to get plenty of color, and the formula has this been buttery velvet feel to it that makes it blend amazingly and really last all day. I shouldn't forget to mention that #tarte makeup is #crueltyfree & #allnatural, so if you have sensitive skin like me, it won't cause any irritation or compound any skin problems you may have already.
emily j.
emily j.
1 year, 2 months ago
They are pigmented and very easy to apply:) I recommend this product:)
Liliana P.
Liliana P.
1 year, 6 months ago
So worth it! You can also gel a deluxe size with the bronzer for $15 at sephora
2 years, 1 month ago
Yes they are completely worth it, it stay on for ages and you only need to use a very small amount
Erika R.
Erika R.
2 years, 1 month ago
Yes they are definitely worth the price, I got mine in a set that had four of blushes in it and even though they were not full size they were worth the money too. I would recommend getting one of the value sets so that way you do get more for your money color wise, plus some of the value sets come with an amazing blush brush.
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Junction City, OR
2 years, 1 month ago
I was totally skeptical of this too, but I ended up loving it!! I usually just buy basic drugstore blush because I thought it all looked and lasted the same, but it doesn't!! This one was significantly better and extremely noticeable. Hope this helps!
JoBeth R.
JoBeth R.
2 years, 1 month ago
For sure!! Awesome price point for a blush this high quality.