tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Machelle H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Review for: Other more...
I finally tried tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush and I absolutely love it!! I have the shade “Quirky” which is a pinkish-peachy color that is so pretty and I believe complements every skintone. I have medium to tan skin tone with warm undertone and this gives me a natural flushed look. This blush is so creamy and glides so smoothly on the face. It is blendable, does not have any shimmer and very wearable. Also, it is matte and long-wearing. The only cons I have for this is the price point, but given how this is hard-packed in the pan and has little fall out means this will last for a long time so it’s worth it. 👍
kelly a.
West Islip
Review for: Other more...
I have this product in the shade "Concept", which came as a mini in some set I bought. I think this is a limited edition shade because I don't see that shade listed here. I loveeeee this blush though, which is a gorgeous color (slight peachy nude) and very buildable. The color lasts on my cheeks all day and even though I use this all the time there's barely any evidence of use in the pan. I would totally buy a full size version of this, no matter the higher cost, because it would probably last me forever!!  tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Desiree K.
This is one of my favorite blushes, it's very bold so you don't need to use a lot, and lasts a very long time. This small blush lasted me nearly a year, so its very Worth it. You can go light or bright & it lasts forever! Can even use it as an eyeshadow if you wanted, goes on very smoothly. I love the pigmentation & would definitely buy again
Kristy Y.
Kaneohe, HI
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach), Natural Beauty (Rosy Red) more...
Captivating and natural red are my favorite colors but overall I love Tarte blush. Their blush lasts long compared to other blushes I’ve tried and doesn’t fade. The colors are vibrant but blendable. Plus, I like that it’s just pigment and it doesn’t have glitter or shimmer. I feel like it makes it more versatile because you can always add a highlighter etc but you can’t take it out of the product if it has it already.
Noelle W.
Santa Monica, CA
A beautiful blush in colors that just work. It's hard to find a blush that's perfectly matte that doesn't look dull or powdery but these meld beautifully into your skin and look very natural.  They are very long lasting as the name implies and, while very pigmented, can still blend out very well so no worries about blotches if you accidentally use a heavy hand.  The compacts are small and economical with no mirror included.  These are for blush purists who are all about the formula and color, not the packaging.
Elijah S.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Other more...
So I love this blush it’s so pigmented and I ran out about a month or two ago but my biggest issue is I originally got my blush and a ipsy Bag and it lasted for I want to say about six months it was a mini and it lasted me for so long but when I went back to go purchase what I had got sent I found out that the shade feisty where is no longer a shade a got discontinued and that was like the perfect blush for me and my skin tone and I’m so sad that it is no longer being sold
Hannah L.
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I was never much of a blush user until I tried out tarte Amazonian clay blush. Since that I’ve been hooked. The shades are so nice and can be buildable and last a very good amount of time. I love the texture and how when applying it doesn’t come on too harsh. A little on your makeup brush can go a long way but if you want to look a little extra blushing then build into it till your likings. Would definitely recommend to blush lovers!
Kelly O.
Burleson, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
I love love LOVE this blush! I have mature skin, so I often find most powder blushes to be too drying for me, but not this! Its not patchy, it looks really nice on, blends super easily. This is my favorite powder blush right now, so happy Sephora sent me a sample, or I'd probably never even tried it. This is currently the only powder blush I use. The formula is just amazing, I highly recommend this for mature skin.
Jenell J.
Sacramento , CA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I would rate this blush in my top 5 favorite blushes , the color payoff id wonferful and legit last all day very long wear and you ONLY need just a little to go a long way very buildable and you dont need much to get the color pay off your looking for . This pan would last the average user a long time !! I have had mine for about 2 years .. just keep it clean with some alcohol and it can be used for a long time
Kelly E.
Gainesboro
I have this blush in the shade "frisky". Not very pigmented, but that's ok because that just makes it buildable! I enjoy rbis product and I highly recommend it if youre looking for a blush by a well known brand, such as tarte. The size of this blush compact also makes it easily fit into a makeup bag for on the go travel!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.

tarte cosmetics

tarte cosmetics was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.