tarte™ Amazonian clay 12-hour blushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY TARTE #1 in Blush

WHAT IT IS

The best things in life make you blush! Including this award-winning powder blush that looks flawless all day, thanks to longwearing Amazonian clay

WHAT IT DOES

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?39 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Ellie D.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I obtained a sample size of this blush in the shade 'exposed' a year or so ago, use it regularly, and still have plenty in the tin. I realize that I should toss is because it's old, but I am having a hard time doing so, because it's that great. I was thus happy to have been gifted with another sample sized tin in 'paaarty.'

Exposed is a pale brick shade that goes on a bit deep, but blends out nicely with a titch of powder. Paaarty is more rose-toned and light, but has enough of a color hit to work on my medium skin. It might be too subtle for olive or darker skin tones. Both shades seem to me that they would be universally flattering, and I'd like to try the other color options to see if they are, too.

Both 'exposed' and 'paaarty' last all day, and both give the impression of being completely natural, as if I were slightly flushed from a walk.

I would probably repurchase, but I'm not sure I'll ever run out!

Finally, thank you Tarte, for bringing us cruelty-free beauty that works!
Shawna A.
Bradenton , FL
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude), Captivating (Bright Peach), Blissful (Bright Rose), Exposed (Nude Pink), Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink), Paaarty (Nude), Natural Beauty (Rosy Red) more...
This blush is considered one of, if not THE BEST blush formulas in the game... and 99% of people who have had the pleasure of using it would agree that it holds that reputation for a reason: it’s simply amazing. And unique... in the sense of how hard-packed it is in the pan, yet how blendable and seamless it looks in the skin. When I got my hands on my first shades (Exposed and Tipsy) I’ll admit, I was a little thrown. I was expecting them to be soft and buttery, but they were kind of stiff and hard. And when I put my brush into them, there was no kick back or anything... strange! But I’ll tell you, when I rubbed my brush in and then went to buff into my cheeks, I finally understood the magic of this blush formula! I don’t know how it works, but the pigment just blends seamlessly onto the skin and looks flawless and totally smooth without a heavy, powdery feel. It just looks like skin and/or just one with whatever base you have underneath! The colors are fabulous too. They have so much variety and I literally own every single matte shade in the singles, AND almost every single holiday mini set, holiday blush quad palette and circle palettes they have. Even around 10 of their different eyeshadow/blush palettes as well. It’s so hard to say which is my favorite. I love them all for different reasons! Definitely my holy grail blush and a cult classic for a reason. It’s almost an obsession I have collecting them all. They are truly fabulous and work amazingly with my skin thanks to the Amazonian clay in the formula. Tarte makes many wonderful products, but blush is definitely their forte and I would recommend these blushes to anyone! They’re simply the best! (Better than all the rest...🎶) 😉
Alexandra J.
Sterling Heights
I just got this during tarte's get 7 full-size products for $63.00 deal. I really love the color of this. It is shade "Blushing Bride" which a a mauvish-pink color. Very traditional, every day blush. Feel like it would look great on almost any skintone. It's matte which is really nice. I always use brushes but was just trying it out with my fingers (had no brushes around) and found that I had to apply over and over again. Almost like you cant even swatch this product. The color did show up on my cheeks and is very beautifulm it blended nicely and stayed in place throughout the day.

My only negative comment would be about the pigmentation (again could be because I only used my fingers) but I had to really swipe and swipe to pick up product. I think the price point is a little high but the product is nice.
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
I received a sample Tarte Amazonian Clay blush as a Sephora reward and I was excited to try it out after hearing only good things...and I was impressed with this stuff!

The packaging is absolutely beautiful, and the color is stunning. This is a high-pigment blush, but it can be applied gently and built up if that's more your speed. These blend out very smoothly, and my favorite thing about them is that they last all day long on my oily skin. The only thing keeping me from giving a 5-star rating is their tendency to develop a film over the surface of the blush. This may just be because of my oily skin, but I don't have this problem with other face products that I try.

All in all, I think this is a beautiful blush formula, and I will definitely be picking up more shades.
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I got this in a beauty subscription box that I subscribed to and pay for and these opinions are mine and mine alone. I found that this was a good color but there were a lot of blushes that looked the same and functions the same for way less cost. This did not break me out but then my cheeks never do break out from the cheap blush either. I gave it to stars because it is a good brand but the staying power was similar to a generic blush I was already using and the cost was so high. I would never have bought it even after trying it due to the cost when there are blushes that are just as good for about $10 at the drugstore. I do not recommend this, save your money for a good medium to full coverage nonacnegenic foundation that is good for your skin.
Agustin C.
North Liberty
This blush right here, is the only blush that I have and only for one reason: because of how AMAZING it is!!!! This gives a nice flush to the skin and is definitely super pigmented as are all the other blushes in this line. I have the shade paaarty from the birthday gift from sephora and is matte. It is my GO TO blush because of how beautiful it looks on the skin. Products sit on top of it beautifully and isn't patchy AT ALL! What I like to do, is take a small fluffy brush and I will drag it from my cheeks all the way back to my hair and I blend up. This helps give the face a youthful, natural and lifted look. Then I take the powder brush and I'll go over it with whatever is left from powdering my face, and I'll blend it out even more. This blush doesn't make my highlight look patchy, or wierd looking and is really really good for people who like blush. You definitely only need a little bit because a little goes a long ways but if you want to build it up you definitely can too! This blush stays on ALL day and at the end of the day, it ooks like when you first applied it. It isn't powdery at all and is tbh a little bit hard but due to the pigment being there, you don't have to dig into the pan in order to get the pigment. Overall, this blush is my go to blush and I recommend it for anyone that loves blush, or anyone who wants to try out new blushes!
Angelimar L.
Jacksonville, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is fantastic. I have the mini one that was given as one of the ulta gifts I believe last year and I’ve barely even made a dent. It lasts such a long time and works exactly the same as if it were new. It also lasts all day on your cheeks. The color may not be as vibrant but by the end of the night, it’s still there. This color is also such a versatile shade. Personally I think it goes with any look. You can build it up and use a little for just a sweep of color. I like to pair it with Too Faced Papa Don't Peach-Infused Blush for a more glowy finish since it is matte.
Bre V.
Columbus
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Natural Beauty (Rosy Red) more...
I'm iffy on blushes in general - I have a lot of redness in my face and I prefer sheer coverage foundations/bb creams so I can usually get away with not using any.

These two, however, are my go-to's - very matte, lovely color, highly pigmented. As per usual with blushes, I take a brush and go for a really light hand - they're highly buildable and I find the formula sticks in for the rest of the day as long as I didn't wear a foundation with a lot of slippage. Paaarty is a nude that works perfectly if I'm not trying to amp up the pinks in my undertone - it's also my olive-skinned wife's go-to blush - and Natural Beauty is my favorite of the pinks. I def recommend.
Callie G.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I really wanted to love this blush because of all of the amazing reviews I had read and heard about it. I got it for free in the Sephora birthday gift set, and it just didn’t live up to the hype. When I have tried to apply it, it has gone on patchy and uneven on the cheeks. I have tried using it several times and will continue to try using different brushes and using it on top of different foundations and powders to see if I can find the best way to make it work. I gave it two stars because the color of it is really beautiful and I love that they use good ingredients in these blushes. Hopefully I can find a way to love this blush, but for now I can’t recommend it.
Erin C.
This color is just so pretty, it is very similar to the celebration however I love that one too and let's face it the packaging dragged me in. As someone who is super pale, like NW13 pale most blushes make me look like a clown however I love the Amazonian clay formula because I can pull it off with a light hand and it looks so natural. Any way back to the color it is perfection and if you have fair-light skin try it. I am not sure how it would look on darker skin tones because it's so light. I wish more companies would come out with limited edition shades in two colors one that works for fair/light and one that works for medium/dark so everyone can love them!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.