tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Machelle H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Review for: Other more...
I finally tried tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush and I absolutely love it!! I have the shade “Quirky” which is a pinkish-peachy color that is so pretty and I believe complements every skintone. I have medium to tan skin tone with warm undertone and this gives me a natural flushed look. This blush is so creamy and glides so smoothly on the face. It is blendable, does not have any shimmer and very wearable. Also, it is matte and long-wearing. The only cons I have for this is the price point, but given how this is hard-packed in the pan and has little fall out means this will last for a long time so it’s worth it. 👍
Lori P.
Naperville, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
These blushes are a great value, because they seriously last forever. You can use very little product and get good pigmentation, but is also very easily blendable. The exposed color is very natural looking that is also slimming bc you can get a contoured look if using this blush at an upward angle (I have light/medium skin with yellow undertones). The only thing that I wasn’t thrilled about was the packaging. I have had a couple of these blushes where the mirror fell out. I don’t know if this is a widespread problem or if I just got unlucky, but the blushes themselves are great. However, be careful when buying bigger blush palettes, because from what I can tell by swatching, the quality isn’t always the same.
Kristy Y.
Kaneohe, HI
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach), Natural Beauty (Rosy Red) more...
Captivating and natural red are my favorite colors but overall I love Tarte blush. Their blush lasts long compared to other blushes I’ve tried and doesn’t fade. The colors are vibrant but blendable. Plus, I like that it’s just pigment and it doesn’t have glitter or shimmer. I feel like it makes it more versatile because you can always add a highlighter etc but you can’t take it out of the product if it has it already.
Amanda W.
Fulton
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this blush and its so buttery smooth have it in a few colors quirky and dolce pink. It's a nice blush on the skin. I love coral colors, peaches like the color sutton peach and it's a covergirl blush actually but Iove the color. I use to have a favorite peachy coral color drugstore brand Nyc but not anymore. They no longer sell the brand of makeup at walmart anymore maybe online or ebay . NO pink colors either not a fan maybe a darker pink like the one I got in my ipsy by lottie london called zayn i believe. I don't think I got the color zac. Lol unsure now.
Hannah L.
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I was never much of a blush user until I tried out tarte Amazonian clay blush. Since that I’ve been hooked. The shades are so nice and can be buildable and last a very good amount of time. I love the texture and how when applying it doesn’t come on too harsh. A little on your makeup brush can go a long way but if you want to look a little extra blushing then build into it till your likings. Would definitely recommend to blush lovers!
Emily P.
Glencoe, MN
I got this shade as a birthday gift from the Beauty Insider program at Sephora. It's the best blush shade when you want a little something, but still want it to be pretty subtle (me most of the time with blush, since I go ham on eyeshadow and highlight). I don't think it would work on a variety of skin tones, though - I'm usually at the fair/light end of the spectrum for foundation, and it looks really natural on me.
Yami G.
Palmdale, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Wow let me just tell you that tarte blushes are my favorite high end blushes ever. I absolutely love these and rave about them all the time. Colors are gorgeous and are very pigmented. The product is very long lasting which is a huge plus for me. They are very smooth and easy to blend. You can also build up the intensity to your liking. Shade “party” is one of my all time favorites! I recommend it!
Sharon k.
Clearwater, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I have purchased many tarte products. I really love this brand, because it is free of parabens, mineral oil, sulfates, and it is not tested on animals. The tarte Amazonian clay blush is amazing it stays on my cheeks all day! I have oily skin so that is important to me. The colors are beautiful and natural and I have never broken out from the products. I highly recommend the products to everyone!
Ellie D.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I obtained a sample size of this blush in the shade 'exposed' a year or so ago, use it regularly, and still have plenty in the tin. I realize that I should toss is because it's old, but I am having a hard time doing so, because it's that great. I was thus happy to have been gifted with another sample sized tin in 'paaarty.'

Exposed is a pale brick shade that goes on a bit deep, but blends out nicely with a titch of powder. Paaarty is more rose-toned and light, but has enough of a color hit to work on my medium skin. It might be too subtle for olive or darker skin tones. Both shades seem to me that they would be universally flattering, and I'd like to try the other color options to see if they are, too.

Both 'exposed' and 'paaarty' last all day, and both give the impression of being completely natural, as if I were slightly flushed from a walk.

I would probably repurchase, but I'm not sure I'll ever run out!

Finally, thank you Tarte, for bringing us cruelty-free beauty that works!
Shawna A.
Bradenton , FL
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude), Captivating (Bright Peach), Blissful (Bright Rose), Exposed (Nude Pink), Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink), Paaarty (Nude), Natural Beauty (Rosy Red) more...
This blush is considered one of, if not THE BEST blush formulas in the game... and 99% of people who have had the pleasure of using it would agree that it holds that reputation for a reason: it’s simply amazing. And unique... in the sense of how hard-packed it is in the pan, yet how blendable and seamless it looks in the skin. When I got my hands on my first shades (Exposed and Tipsy) I’ll admit, I was a little thrown. I was expecting them to be soft and buttery, but they were kind of stiff and hard. And when I put my brush into them, there was no kick back or anything... strange! But I’ll tell you, when I rubbed my brush in and then went to buff into my cheeks, I finally understood the magic of this blush formula! I don’t know how it works, but the pigment just blends seamlessly onto the skin and looks flawless and totally smooth without a heavy, powdery feel. It just looks like skin and/or just one with whatever base you have underneath! The colors are fabulous too. They have so much variety and I literally own every single matte shade in the singles, AND almost every single holiday mini set, holiday blush quad palette and circle palettes they have. Even around 10 of their different eyeshadow/blush palettes as well. It’s so hard to say which is my favorite. I love them all for different reasons! Definitely my holy grail blush and a cult classic for a reason. It’s almost an obsession I have collecting them all. They are truly fabulous and work amazingly with my skin thanks to the Amazonian clay in the formula. Tarte makes many wonderful products, but blush is definitely their forte and I would recommend these blushes to anyone! They’re simply the best! (Better than all the rest...🎶) 😉
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.