tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Machelle H.
Sioux Falls , SD
Review for: Other more...
I finally tried tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush and I absolutely love it!! I have the shade “Quirky” which is a pinkish-peachy color that is so pretty and I believe complements every skintone. I have medium to tan skin tone with warm undertone and this gives me a natural flushed look. This blush is so creamy and glides so smoothly on the face. It is blendable, does not have any shimmer and very wearable. Also, it is matte and long-wearing. The only cons I have for this is the price point, but given how this is hard-packed in the pan and has little fall out means this will last for a long time so it’s worth it. 👍
kelly a.
West Islip
Review for: Other more...
I have this product in the shade "Concept", which came as a mini in some set I bought. I think this is a limited edition shade because I don't see that shade listed here. I loveeeee this blush though, which is a gorgeous color (slight peachy nude) and very buildable. The color lasts on my cheeks all day and even though I use this all the time there's barely any evidence of use in the pan. I would totally buy a full size version of this, no matter the higher cost, because it would probably last me forever!!  tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Desiree K.
This is one of my favorite blushes, it's very bold so you don't need to use a lot, and lasts a very long time. This small blush lasted me nearly a year, so its very Worth it. You can go light or bright & it lasts forever! Can even use it as an eyeshadow if you wanted, goes on very smoothly. I love the pigmentation & would definitely buy again
Kristy Y.
Kaneohe, HI
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach), Natural Beauty (Rosy Red) more...
Captivating and natural red are my favorite colors but overall I love Tarte blush. Their blush lasts long compared to other blushes I’ve tried and doesn’t fade. The colors are vibrant but blendable. Plus, I like that it’s just pigment and it doesn’t have glitter or shimmer. I feel like it makes it more versatile because you can always add a highlighter etc but you can’t take it out of the product if it has it already.
Heather H.
Edmond, OK
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
A cheeky little blush with a peachy warm glow! I am head over heels for this blush. I use it sparingly, because I’m always afraid to run out. I have unbelievably pale skin. Like Casper and Powder had a baby pale. This color helps combat all that white! It gives me the appearance of actually being alive! It’s not overpowering, goes on even, and is perfectly pigmented. The packaging is awesome for on-the-go. It’s compact enough to fit in even the smallest of clutches or even your pocket! It can be a little hard on the wallet, but it’ll last forever!
Elijah S.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Other more...
So I love this blush it’s so pigmented and I ran out about a month or two ago but my biggest issue is I originally got my blush and a ipsy Bag and it lasted for I want to say about six months it was a mini and it lasted me for so long but when I went back to go purchase what I had got sent I found out that the shade feisty where is no longer a shade a got discontinued and that was like the perfect blush for me and my skin tone and I’m so sad that it is no longer being sold
Josie M.
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose), Paaarty (Nude), Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I have a lot of blushes but this tarte blush is my holy grail. If I had to pick one blush to use for the rest of my life it would be this blush in the color paarty. It looks super natural on my skin and lasts all day. 12 hour blush is the truth! I love these blushes and have several different colors, they’ve never once broken me out and they are all matte- which is what I prefer in a blush. These are the best and I highly recommend you grabbing one - or five! Lol :)
Hannah L.
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I was never much of a blush user until I tried out tarte Amazonian clay blush. Since that I’ve been hooked. The shades are so nice and can be buildable and last a very good amount of time. I love the texture and how when applying it doesn’t come on too harsh. A little on your makeup brush can go a long way but if you want to look a little extra blushing then build into it till your likings. Would definitely recommend to blush lovers!
Kelly E.
Gainesboro
I have this blush in the shade "frisky". Not very pigmented, but that's ok because that just makes it buildable! I enjoy rbis product and I highly recommend it if youre looking for a blush by a well known brand, such as tarte. The size of this blush compact also makes it easily fit into a makeup bag for on the go travel!
Ellie D.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I obtained a sample size of this blush in the shade 'exposed' a year or so ago, use it regularly, and still have plenty in the tin. I realize that I should toss is because it's old, but I am having a hard time doing so, because it's that great. I was thus happy to have been gifted with another sample sized tin in 'paaarty.'

Exposed is a pale brick shade that goes on a bit deep, but blends out nicely with a titch of powder. Paaarty is more rose-toned and light, but has enough of a color hit to work on my medium skin. It might be too subtle for olive or darker skin tones. Both shades seem to me that they would be universally flattering, and I'd like to try the other color options to see if they are, too.

Both 'exposed' and 'paaarty' last all day, and both give the impression of being completely natural, as if I were slightly flushed from a walk.

I would probably repurchase, but I'm not sure I'll ever run out!

Finally, thank you Tarte, for bringing us cruelty-free beauty that works!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.

tarte cosmetics

tarte cosmetics was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.