MakeupEye MakeupEyelinertarte
Tarteist Double Take Eyeliner- Travel Size Black Mini

Tarteist™ Double Take Eyeliner- Travel Size Black Mini

What it is: A dual-ended eyeliner with a waterproof liquid and a pencil liner, combined in one convenient tool.Highlighted Ingredients: - Amazonian Clay: Nature’s most perfect ingredient for better, longer, truer wear. - Mineral Pigments: Soothe and soften skin around the lash line. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, and triclosan. This product is also vegan and gluten-free.What Else You Need to Know: This long wear, two-in-one liquid and gel pencil eyeliner creates a wide range of eye looks. Amazonian clay-infused and self-sharpening, this gel pencil glides along the inner eye rim to perfectly define. The slick liquid eyeliner goes on glossy and dries to a semi-matte, opaque finish.

Does this last all day???
[product:tarte-tarteist-double-take-eyeliner] how waterproof is this product? i use it most of the time but havent tried going into water w it yet so im a little worried w a beach day coming up.
Is this product safe for our eyes in regular use?
Start your review of Tarteist™ Double Take Eyeliner- Travel Size Black Mini!
Product Highlights
...has amazing pigmentation, it's so dark and fine. The other side is also black and doesn't smudge. I love this also because it's so convenient to have both in one in reviews
...because lately I have been going for a more natural look by just lining my water line;however both sides are incredible and last all day. This line of tarte is extremely pigmented which is great because that is what I look for in eyeliners and al of makeup products. I can't wait to try the rest of the line. Makeup bag essential!in reviews
...such a great dual products, as with this one you can get that perfect cateye flick about as fast as you can line your waterline without having to grab another product. I like that this doesn't smudge like cheaper brands and comes with two caps to keep your product protected all at an affordable price. If you'd have to buy both a liquid and a pencil liner in a high end brand, you'd likely be spending around double the price of what this double take liner costs. I highly recommend this dual liner, it's both affordable and effective in achieving that sleek effortless super black line that you have struggled to get for so long, so what are you waiting for? Don't wait, Tarte double take eyeliner in black is calling your name!in reviews
...I have had this eyeliner for several weeks and use it every day. It is waterproof and stays in perfect conditional all day long. Love love love!! in reviews
My new favorite liner who wouldn't absolutely love a double ended liner that glides on like silk . It stays put doesn't smudge and lasts I think I'm in love in reviews
Jen D.
Millerstown, PA
Tarteist™ Double Take Eyeliner- Travel Size Black Mini uploaded by Jen D.
By far my favorite eyeliner! Goes on so smooth and dries beautifully. The felt tip is just stiff enough and doesn't tug, glides perfectly. The crayon on the other end is perfect for your waterline and goes on like a dream. Last all and and stays put!
Anai C.
Madera, CA
Tarteist™ Double Take Eyeliner- Travel Size Black Mini uploaded by Anai C.
Tarteist™ Double Take Eyeliner- Travel Size Black Mini uploaded by Anai C.
I love how pigmented the liner is ! Its a beautiful matte and doesn’t crack at all !! It’s a 24 hour wear and waterproof ! This is the #1 best eyeliner for sure ! I did get mine from boxycharm and it did come damage on the stick liner but the water liner is perfect!
Mari C.
Tarteist™ Double Take Eyeliner- Travel Size Black Mini uploaded by Mari C.
I love the idea of having two different ways to do my eyeliner but in one. It has 2 in 1 liquid and gel pencil. I love how both ends glides on without ever streaking or smearing. I would definitely recommend this product because it has definitely cut down my time on doing a perfect cat eye.
Autumn E.
La Crosse, WI
Tarteist™ Double Take Eyeliner- Travel Size Black Mini uploaded by Autumn E.
Purchased at: ULTA
This has quickly become my go to eyeliner. One of the main reasons is that it is two products in one. I don't have to buy a felt tip and a pencil separately anymore. The felt tip side goes on effortlessly and accurately to make the perfect winged eyeliner look and the pencil side doesn't smear like most do, it lasts me at least an 8 hour shift at work and then some. It's safe to say I will be a loyal customer when it comes to this product b
Kennessa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Tarteist™ Double Take Eyeliner- Travel Size Black Mini uploaded by Kennessa M.
Excuse the prop, it was just so important for me to show you the two sided applicator. I use this anytime I do a black liner as the ink goes great over eyeshadow and the cream side is so easy to apply to the lower waterline. An absolute must have for those who use eyeliner. The formula is long lasting and very pigmented, absolutely no need to go over your lines multiple times. I love it!
Samantha S.
Seaford, DE
Tarteist™ Double Take Eyeliner- Travel Size Black Mini uploaded by Samantha S.
This eyeliner is really nice. It’s got great pigment and the eyeliner on the other end is a really good touch. The only thing I don’t like is it bleeds into the crease of my lid.
Melissa V.
Tallahassee, FL
Tarteist™ Double Take Eyeliner- Travel Size Black Mini uploaded by Melissa V.
Purchased at: ULTA
This eyeliner duo is my absolute fav! It's super pigmented and I love that it has a dual ends: one side is a felt tipped, the other side is a pencil that has a turnstyle sharpener. It wears so nicely, and lasts all day. When it's time to wash it off, it comes off super easy too. I love the flawless, natural look 👌
Ewa B.
Tarteist™ Double Take Eyeliner- Travel Size Black Mini uploaded by Ewa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
[product:tarte-tarteist-double-take-eyeliner] I don’t like this at all! The pencil side is very stiff and it feels like I am about to poke my eyes. The marker side makes quite nice lines and it’s very black but it smears on me in seconds... it’s a no!
Susan S.
Tarteist™ Double Take Eyeliner- Travel Size Black Mini uploaded by Susan S.
[product:tarte-tarteist-double-take-eyeliner] is definitely my new go to for a bold black eyeliner! Goes on super smooth, does not tug at the tender skin around your eyelid. On one end there is a very soft liquid liner, the opposite end has a soft cream pencil. You get the best of both worlds in one eyeliner. It is smudge and waterproof. Great value for two looks in one pencil. I have two, so I won’t be needing one anytime soon. I recommend
Tara S.
Montpelier, OH
Tarteist™ Double Take Eyeliner- Travel Size Black Mini uploaded by Tara S.
This company better be making bank on this eyeliner dou because it is absolutely amazing lol and with it being a double sided liner it has both the felt tip for wing liner and the regular side for the classic look... I'm still learning to do the wing (I've never been able to get a tight line on my top lid) so I'm hoping this beauty is the answer to my problem! It's precise and stays put after it's dried... Worth the buy!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Haley C.