BY TARTE

An ultimate tarteist™ blush wardrobe with four shades for day and play*Please note this item is not eligible for discounts or promotions. see more...

Gabby C.
First of all, this blush palette has beautiful packaging! All of Tarte’s blushes are 12+ hour wear, and are very pigmented. That being said, a little goes a long way! I love that there are four shades in this palette. It’s fun to mix them too to create your own shade. This palette should last me a long while considering there are 4 shades and I don’t need to use much to get great color pay off. I would recommend this to anyone in need of a great blush!!
Allison R.
I️ absolutely LOVE this palette! The blushes are on par with their regular Amazonian Clay blushes and the quality is not cut short for holiday. The shades are a perfect medium of pigmented, but not so pigmented that you look clown-ish. They are also very buildable. They are nice and creamy in texture. The packaging is adorable and it’s great to travel with because you can have 4 blush options without bringing 4 individual compacts is blush. I️ would highly recommend!
Anna S.
Lockport, NY
I just got the Tarte blush palette and I love it!! I get my fun pinks and some more neutral purples and even a little sparkle! A little goes a long way with these clay blush colors. Overall, I recommend!!
Steffi E.
W Valley City, UT
This is my first blush palette from Tarte. First of all, the packaging is so gorgeous, it screams high end and expensive, but really is a very good deal for the blush collection. The blushes are well pigmented, but not excessively, therefore you'reyou're not gonna look like a clown wearing these. I'm Caucasian with pale skin in the winter and very dark skin in the summer. I can tan to a very deep chocolate brown color, but am pale as a flour bag in the winter. I write this palette during both seasons, and the blushes show up really well, and stay put. No complaints here.
Jamie C.
Nichols, SC
These are nice blushes and for the price it is a nice value. I bought one for me and my mom. It’s the only one she uses and she uses every day. They last all day on the skin. Good color payoff. Tarte does blushes better than anything.
Sarita B.
Saint Louis, MO
There are blush shades for every skin tone in this palette and that’s perfect for me to use in my kit as a makeup artist! They are more of a matte finish and are super blendable! I’ll definitely be buying again when i run out.
Care 😻.
Indianapolis , IN
Really pigmented and pretty blushes. Because they are so pigmented they’re actually a bit challenging to apply, you just have to use a very light hand! They are really gorgeous and last forever once applied properly.
nevaeh r.
The first 2 shades are my favorite! these are pigmented blushes but the makes me looks so cute and well blushy! they blend well into the skin which gives off a natural vibe that I just love so much sometimes !
Danielle D.
Ashburn, VA
I love tarte blushes so when I saw that they were coming out with a palette for the holidays I just had to get my hands on it. First off the colors are so beautiful and pigmented.  It lasts on your face all day long, and it gives you just the perfect amount of color you need on your cheeks.  There are four different shades, so you could even play around with them and create your own shade of blush
ellie h.
Menlo Park, California
this product gives you a lot of bang for your buck for sure! it’s my absolute favorite right now! perfect for every day looks and is overall a really really great product! i️ would definitely buy agin and recommend to others!
Mary Jo C.
Longwood Farmville, Virginia
I've always had a hard time wearing blush because I am so pale it never seems like the blush looks natural enough for me. Does this blush pull off the natural look? If not what are some brands that do?
Nicole S.
Placerville, CA
I am really wanting to buy this, but wanted to know a couple of things. First of all, are these as pigmented as their other blushes? Are they all matte?
Emily G.
How pigmented does the formula go onto the skin?
April H.
Where has the blush palette been!? I need this in my life like right now haha is it worth the money? Does it last a long time?
Courtney B.
Vero Beach, FL
How long is the wear time on this?