Protect and perfect skin from the inside out with this vegan antioxidant SPF 20 tinted moisturizer. With a water-based formula that melts right into skin, you’ll get sheer, natural coverage in three universal shades to cover the look of uneven skintone, dark spots, and redness. You’ll also get daily defense skin care benefits with flashback-free, non-chemical sunscreen ingredients and a hypoallergenic blend of sodium hyaluronate, vitamins, and fruit extracts to visibly hydrate, soften, and brighten skin while helping to protect against environmental aggressors.

Shade - Medium; An oil-free, SPF 20 tinted moisturizer that delivers natural, sheer-to-light coverage and non-chemical sunscreen ingredients.; -Use a foundation brush, sponge, or your fingertips to apply a smooth, even layer onto clean skin. -Build coverage as needed.

I’m trying to find a good moisturizer with SPF for daily use. Would this be worth it? I love stuff from Tarte but haven’t seen many people raving over this.
Start your review of Tarteguard 20 Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen deluxe sample in Medium - 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL!
Purchased at: Sephora
Not that good for the price. Also not a strong enough sun screen for me NOT WORTH IT
Brick, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
This was great! I love tarte products and this one definitely met my expectations. Medium was too light for the summer, but it was great for spring.
Amazing product to use especially when your on holiday it’s good for both skin types I would say. The improvements could be maybe a little move coverage for me. I would definitely buy this again!
Laayoune western sahara
It good to hoes like those product for me i like it but it take time to work good πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™