Protect and perfect skin from the inside out with this vegan antioxidant SPF 20 tinted moisturizer. With a water-based formula that melts right into skin, you’ll get sheer, natural coverage in three universal shades to cover the look of uneven skintone, dark spots, and redness. You’ll also get daily defense skin care benefits with flashback-free, non-chemical sunscreen ingredients and a hypoallergenic blend of sodium hyaluronate, vitamins, and fruit extracts to visibly hydrate, soften, and brighten skin while helping to protect against environmental aggressors.

Shade - Medium; An oil-free, SPF 20 tinted moisturizer that delivers natural, sheer-to-light coverage and non-chemical sunscreen ingredients.; -Use a foundation brush, sponge, or your fingertips to apply a smooth, even layer onto clean skin. -Build coverage as needed.

I’m trying to find a good moisturizer with SPF for daily use. Would this be worth it? I love stuff from Tarte but haven’t seen many people raving over this.
Start your review of Tarteguard 20 Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen deluxe sample in Medium - 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL!
Owens Cross roads , AL
I found this moisturizer last year on the advice of a friend. She told me that since I loved SPF so much and wanted a tinted moisturizer I should go with Tarte. She had used it a lot of thier brands and loves them so.... I fell in Love!!! It's a great formula! It goes on smooth and lasts all day. Plus with that added protection of the SPF!!! Which you know we All need that!!! 💜💜💜👯
Redmond , OR
I loved the coverage of this moisturizer. It covers minor imperfections pretty well and definitely looks good layered with concealer. It’s buildable and works perfect under foundation. I would recommend this just for the sake of having SPF on your face
Darlington, PA
I love to use this in the summer when I am going to be outside for the day, but not at the pool or beach. It’s great for a light makeup day. Covers small blemishes and leaves the skin feeling soft and hydrated.
Morgantown , WV
This product is pretty good, but could be better. I feel that the coverage it gives is very light which isn’t my preference. I like the sunscreen. I feel like the color selection could be broader.
Taft, CA
This stuff is awesome!Got this during a sale last year and have only used it a few times it is wonderful though!! I’m going to have to break it out again see how much I love this stuff!!!
Purchased at: ULTA
I liked the formula very smooth and seems to improve over all look. It is buidable and good price. I do recommend this and would buy this again or try their other products too
Tarte's line of water-based products keep on impressing me! I had the BB cream first and really liked it, though it wore a bit weird on my nose. This tinted moisturizer is even better if you're looking for sheer and subtle coverage plus sun protection and hydration! This product helps to minimize discoloration without making you look like you have a ton of makeup on, for a natural look.
Sparks, NV
Purchased at: ULTA
I like this product because it does hide all of my blemishes and redness on my face, but it doesn’t provide heavy coverage. It can last all day, but sometimes it can smear. It smells good and I like the fact that is has SPF in it.
Minneapolis, KS
Purchased at: ULTA
This tinted moisturizer is nice. I have used several different brands and am never overly pleased with any of them because my skin just needs more coverage. This one is no different. It does have better texture than the other brands I have used. It doesn’t leave that sticky residue like some do.
Flemingsburg , KY
Loved this tinted moisturizer! I also love that it has SPF in it to protect against harmful sun rays. It is perfect for no makeup days because of the sheer coverage. I would definitely buy again! If you need a little more coverage in certain areas just use a concealer with it and it's perfect!