Tarteguard 20 Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen deluxe sample in Medium - 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL

BY TARTE

Protect and perfect skin from the inside out with this vegan antioxidant SPF 20 tinted moisturizer. With a water-based formula that melts right into skin, you’ll get sheer, natural coverage in three universal shades to cover the look of uneven skintone, dark spots, and redness. You’ll also get daily defense skin care benefits with flashback-free, non-chemical sunscreen ingredients and a hypoallergenic blend of sodium hyaluronate, vitamins, and fruit extracts to visibly hydrate, soften, and brighten skin while helping to protect against environmental aggressors.

Shade - Medium; An oil-free, SPF 20 tinted moisturizer that delivers natural, sheer-to-light coverage and non-chemical sunscreen ingredients.; -Use a foundation brush, sponge, or your fingertips to apply a smooth, even layer onto clean skin. -Build coverage as needed.

Stacy D.
Phoenix, AZ
I’ve never used a tinted moisturizer so this was new to me. I fell in love. I had the feeling of no make up, but still had slight coverage. It’s the perfect lightweight “no make up” look.
Jessica B.
Vilonia, AR
Purchased at: ULTA
Anything done by target is always good. The tarteguard tinted moisturizer with spf 20 sunscreen is so light and airy but delivers protection unlike any other sunscreen I’ve ever used. I was just in Panama City and only used this on my face first thing in the morning and while the rest of my body looks like Larry the lobster I don’t have any sign of being on the beach every day for 6-8 hours seven days in a row. For sure a beauty bag must
Carissa S.
Tarte's line of water-based products keep on impressing me! I had the BB cream first and really liked it, though it wore a bit weird on my nose. This tinted moisturizer is even better if you're looking for sheer and subtle coverage plus sun protection and hydration! This product helps to minimize discoloration without making you look like you have a ton of makeup on, for a natural look.
Trisha S.
Minneapolis, KS
Purchased at: ULTA
This tinted moisturizer is nice. I have used several different brands and am never overly pleased with any of them because my skin just needs more coverage. This one is no different. It does have better texture than the other brands I have used. It doesn’t leave that sticky residue like some do.
Misty P.
Flemingsburg, KY
Loved this tinted moisturizer! I also love that it has SPF in it to protect against harmful sun rays. It is perfect for no makeup days because of the sheer coverage. I would definitely buy again! If you need a little more coverage in certain areas just use a concealer with it and it's perfect!
Melissa Q.
El Segundo, CA
I really really like this product BUT the shade range is so horrible. Not enough for women of color. Tarte should do something about this. I know as women of color we would want something like this. I wouldn't recommend because of the shade range.
itskarina d.
Plano
This tinted Moisturizer is very good in quality and in efficiency. It contains everything you need like , moisturizer with a tint and even the sunscreen! The quantity is also very good for the price, so I definitely recommend buying this !
Melissa V.
Boynton Beach, FL
Received this in a Sephora Play! box - even though I don't use it every day. I use it when my skin starts to get dry patches and it helps tremendously.
Lauren G.
Selinsgrove, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love anything tarte. Leaves my face feeling very clean and soft never feel any oil is very smooth feel would definitely buy again the price is also great anyone can use this product very easy to use
sarah A.
El paso, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s a really good product. However it does seem to stick to dry spots on my skin. Other then that the color match was perfect. And it was super moisturizing