BeautyEyeEyeshadowtarte
Winter Wonderglam Luxe Eye Palette

tarte Winter Wonderglam Luxe Eye Palette

A value set featuring 24 multi-finish eyeshadow formulas with a mini mascara, mini liner, and shadow brush. Highlighted Ingredients: - Amazonian Clay: Supports longer wear in makeup. - Mineral Pigments: Soothe and soften skin. - Vanilla: Contains rich antioxidant and anti-aging properties. Ingredient Callouts: Free of, parabens, formaldehydes, phthalates, mineral oil, triclosan. This product is also cruelty-free and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: This value-size palette features 24 eyeshadows in matte and metallic finishes, as well as glitter-gel toppers. The set also includes a full-size, double-ended shadow brush to create custom holiday glam looks.

Has anyone tips about reducing the fallout?
Are most of the colors in this palette pigmented? tarte Winter Wonderglam Luxe Eye Palette
How well do these shadows work? Do people like the colors/pigmentations? Do they layer well?
Start your review of tarte Winter Wonderglam Luxe Eye Palette!
Marissa I.
Abingdon, MD
tarte Winter Wonderglam Luxe Eye Palette uploaded by Marissa I.
Love this ! So many shades from bases, nudes, vibrant, shimmer, and glitters. All fairly pigmented. The glitters do have some fall out though, and I recommend using a glitter glue for them! This palette has so many colors to choose from and comes with a eye shadow brush, mini mascara, and mini eye liner. The mascara and eyeliner are just okay, not my favorite formulas, but still useable! The shades are pretty powdery(not creamy) but buildable! Overall, great holiday edition eye shadow palette. I swatched the first column on my hand for reference. tarte Winter Wonderglam Luxe Eye Palette
Danielle M.
tarte Winter Wonderglam Luxe Eye Palette uploaded by Danielle M.
Such a cute kit - I love the design of the palette with its sequined exterior and golden interior. The brush that it comes with is a good quality dual ended eyeshadow brush that I’ve used with other palettes. I love the range of colors and finishes this palette offers - most of them apply really well. There are a few (the more glittery shades) that do tend to lend themselves to excessive fallout so I would recommend extra consideration re: of whatever base you decide to use with it. Overall, for the price point, it’s a lovely palette and one I don’t regret having picked up on a whim.
Savannah S.
tarte Winter Wonderglam Luxe Eye Palette uploaded by Savannah S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this Winter Wonderglam palette from Tarte Cosmetics holiday 2019 collection. They included every-day wearable shades but really branched out with the color scheme and the suspended glitters. It was nice seeing a winter palette that screams NYE, not just Christmas (though I love those too!) As with most holiday releases, the quality isn’t quite as good as usual. But the mattes blend well and staying power is okay. Some require being built up to get desired opacity. The packaging is a little bulky and the sequins are annoying but it’s fun bc it’s a holiday palette. 🎉 I enjoy reaching for it. tarte Winter Wonderglam Luxe Eye Palette
Lisa B.
Orange, TX
tarte Winter Wonderglam Luxe Eye Palette uploaded by Lisa B.
I really like this #Tarte Winter Wonderglam palette. A nice mix of mattes metallics and shimmers. A good variety in the colorstory. Has neutrals too aome deeply colors. Good for everyday wear to glam. Formula is good and so easy is pigmentation.
Morgan  H.
Manchester, NJ
tarte Winter Wonderglam Luxe Eye Palette uploaded by Morgan  H.
Where do I even begin?? Okay so this palette is EVVVVERRYYTHING 🙌🏻🙌🏻! I love the color story and the glitter and shimmer ones are SO beautiful 😍 There are a few good base shades as well that provide a nice foundation for any look! The set also comes with a really nice double-ended brush, mascara, and gel eyeliner. It’s such a good set because ALL of tarte’s products are winners. tarte Winter Wonderglam Luxe Eye Palette got such good reviews and it’s no wonder why! There is some fallout from the glitter shadows but just use a good eye shadow primer and you’ll be all set 💁🏼‍♀️ I would repurchase this palette if I could but unfortunately it’s no longer out 🥺🥺 but I still 12/10 recommend it 💜💙💚
Lynn Q.
Bolivar, NY
tarte Winter Wonderglam Luxe Eye Palette uploaded by Lynn Q.
tarte Winter Wonderglam Luxe Eye Palette uploaded by Lynn Q.
I was actually shocked to like the metallic shades and the glitter!! Only problem with the glitter… it never comes of or gets everywhere. The matte shades besides the blue and magenta are very pale in-comparison to the rest of the palette. [product:tarte-winter-wonderglam-luxe-eye-palette] tarte
Adriana  A.
tarte Winter Wonderglam Luxe Eye Palette uploaded by Adriana  A.
I love tarte eyeshadows This was not my first purchase. The pigmentations and blend ability of this product are awesome...
Thuy N.
Danvers, MA
tarte Winter Wonderglam Luxe Eye Palette uploaded by Thuy N.
24 shades, eyeliner, mascara, brush. This has a nice variety of shades. It's great for traveling since it has the essentials for eye makeup. And the color story can be done up for glam looks or down for casual.
Parizay A.
Beltsville, MD
tarte Winter Wonderglam Luxe Eye Palette uploaded by Parizay A.
First of all I am sequins lover so I was attracted to this sequins lid of this palette and second the shades are amazing. There are matt, shiny and glittery shades to give you so many looks. Bonuses are blending two sided brush, a black tarte mascara and eye liner.
khara M.
Lakeville, IN
3,118 reviews
These eyeshadow colors are absolutely beyond beautiful and the pigment is just awesome as it really shows up on your eyes which makes them stand out so well. I love how I never have to touch up with this palette as this eyeshadow will out last me the entire day. I like how this eyeshadow glides over my eyelids upon applying without the tugging and pulling of my eyelids which is great because I have sensitive eyes. If you want a eyeshadow that will outlast your day this is the one to buy !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nikki K.
Meridian , ID
il y a 2 ans
Make U. il y a 2 ans
Yes they are pretty pigmented. I mostly use high-end and this one is qualitative as well. Just the glitters (≠ shiny eyeshadows) are not that pigmented and have a fallout.
Rachel B.
Bristol, WI
il y a 3 ans
tarte Winter Wonderglam Luxe Eye Palette, what are some good dramatic looks people have made using this palette?
Absinthe D. il y a 3 ans
I did this with the palette, as well as some other looks 🥰
Raquel  R.
Palm Bay, FL
il y a 3 ans
Linda L. il y a 3 ans
I enjoy it. I love the glitters, just make sure to use glitter glue.