Tarte Wing Workers Deluxe tarteist Eyeliner Set

Tarte Wing Workers Deluxe tarteist Eyeliner Set Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands (new)

I know they are small pack but are they worth the money how small are they
Tarte Wing Workers Deluxe tarteist Eyeliner Set do you like these? Should I invest in them?
What kind of consistency is this eyeliner?
Start your review of Tarte Wing Workers Deluxe tarteist Eyeliner Set!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This eyeliner cremes are amazing by Tarte! Love doing my winged liner with the black one. But when I wanna play around with color, I use the other colorful ones” in reviews
“Best gel liners I have tried . The brush it comes with makes it a lot easier to wing your liner . All the colors are great . The black one is perfect dries matte . It's a must have !” in reviews
“...all the different colors and the brush is so soft and makes a very nice cat eye line. It is so much better than the kiss set I tried. I would recommend!” in reviews
“...right away it’s so creamy and easy to apply not to mention how it truly is water proof I’m fascinated with this product ❤🙌🏼” in reviews
I love these eyeliners. They are very creamy and easy to work with. They set down nicely and do not budge. I get most use out of the black color for my winged liner but I also like the other colors when I want to switch up my look a little. If Tarte comes out with more of these liners in different shades, I would be very very glad!
Woodbridge , VA
I love this! I love how in control I am when it comes to this product. It is very long lasting and I have no problems with it smearing or smudging. The packing is super cute and I love that it comes with the brush to apply it. This is something that I would def repurchase again!
Homestead , FL
I only have the black one from this colors and I love it. I also love the brush that comes with it. Smooth application, dries matte, easy to use. I bought mine off the tarte website during the 25 % off friend's sale. I would get it again when it's done.
Kerens, TX
I love the colors in this liner set! My favorite is the purple shade. They are of good value love the packaging and it also came with a brush! The pigment in these liners are great it is easy to apply and they stay all day! Worth the money to buy would recommend to others and I will buy again
St Charles, IL
If you wear eyeliner, YOU NEED TO HAVE THIS set! At $35 it is a freakin’ steal! It goes on so well. Basically like butter. I hate crayon eyeliner because I have shaky hands, but you cannot even tell with this. And the shades are great, too
Columbia, SC
I was so disappointed in these. While they're nicely pigmented, the tubes are difficult to work with as it tends to squirt out randomly. The black tube squirt eyeliner onto a favorite makeup bag of mine that wasn't even close and definitely don't wear anything nice while using these.
Pico Rivera , CA
My favorite eye liner for a high end brand is this one right here. It's the perfect consistency and the angled brush makes it a breeze when applying my eyeliner. I def recommend this to anyone and I would buy it again in a heart beat
Phoenix
This gel liner is no joke. It's sooooo pigmented, super dark and dries very fast! Great price, I got it at Sephora for $20! The only thing is the brush is too small to use with the liner. I use my own brush but regardless I love it.
Dallas
The best eyeliners eve . I bought these for Christmas and they lasted me almost a year. It gives you a matte liner look. The brush it comes with is so easy to use too and glides the liner perfectly. You can go very thin or thick!
Fairmont, WV
I like variety at a bargain and that is exactly what this is , a complete steal! 4 generous high end brand of lovely shades that stay put and are easy to apply with the brush included! Highly recommend love this set!!!!