Tarte Wing Workers Deluxe tarteist Eyeliner Set

Tarte Wing Workers Deluxe tarteist Eyeliner Set Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands (new)

I know they are small pack but are they worth the money how small are they
Tarte Wing Workers Deluxe tarteist Eyeliner Set do you like these? Should I invest in them?
What kind of consistency is this eyeliner?
Start your review of Tarte Wing Workers Deluxe tarteist Eyeliner Set!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This eyeliner cremes are amazing by Tarte! Love doing my winged liner with the black one. But when I wanna play around with color, I use the other colorful ones” in reviews
“Best gel liners I have tried . The brush it comes with makes it a lot easier to wing your liner . All the colors are great . The black one is perfect dries matte . It's a must have !” in reviews
“...all the different colors and the brush is so soft and makes a very nice cat eye line. It is so much better than the kiss set I tried. I would recommend!” in reviews
“...right away it’s so creamy and easy to apply not to mention how it truly is water proof I’m fascinated with this product ❤🙌🏼” in reviews
Wolverine Lk, MI
These liners don't smudge or run. The little brush is perfect for getting a nice tight line. I wear contacts and a lot of brands irritate my eyes and I like that Tarte liners do not. I use this set often!
I loved all the colors! Affordable and highly recommend this set. I often use it and it stays on all day. I can choose from four colors which is so awesome. My to go one is the black eyeliner of course. You must try these eyeliners!
Alvin, TX
Got this for Christmas love how you can try a little bit of different colors since I personally stay with black liner. Packaging was cute! Then again to me all of tartes packaging is cute! Definitely would go buy again myself!
Lancaster, OH
This is one of my favorite ways to get the perfect wing! The formula is very pigmented and true to the color, and dries fast, and lasts all day! I really like the packaging too. Would buy again!
....wow...first of all I only got the black one, I could find that one specifically to review. But this eyeliner will smudge thoughout the day....and it's pretty difficult to apply because it dries super fast from the tube palette itself
Manitowoc , WI
I personally am not a fan of an eyeliner from a tube that you have to try and get evenly on a brush. But that’s personal preference. My friend had an allergic reaction to this so I’m not sure why that would be either.
Such a good beginners eyeliner; apples very easy and smoothly and brings out the blue in my eyes. The only thing I would ask for improvement would be the brush. This eyeliner is not that expensive and worth the price.
Crozet, VA
i love these eyeliners. this set is especially good because you can try all different colors if you love makeup like i do. i love the formula of this eyeliner even if the brush they include is kind of a joke
Hilliard, FL
This liner is smooth and easy to apply. It did dry out after a few months which was disappointing. The black is a nice deep shade. I use it a few times a week. I would buy it again. Bought from ulta.
Fayetteville, GA
Tarte Wing Workers Deluxe tarteist Eyeliner Set uploaded by Carrie Beth H.
Tarte Wing Workers Deluxe tarteist Eyeliner Set uploaded by Carrie Beth H.
I love tarte they never disappoint. These liners are very pigmented and stay on all day! I also like the mini variety pack to try out different colors and this is the best eyeliner brush I have used!