Tarte Wing Workers Deluxe tarteist Eyeliner Set

Tarte Wing Workers Deluxe tarteist Eyeliner Set Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands (new)

I know they are small pack but are they worth the money how small are they
Tarte Wing Workers Deluxe tarteist Eyeliner Set do you like these? Should I invest in them?
What kind of consistency is this eyeliner?
Start your review of Tarte Wing Workers Deluxe tarteist Eyeliner Set!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This eyeliner cremes are amazing by Tarte! Love doing my winged liner with the black one. But when I wanna play around with color, I use the other colorful ones” in reviews
“Best gel liners I have tried . The brush it comes with makes it a lot easier to wing your liner . All the colors are great . The black one is perfect dries matte . It's a must have !” in reviews
“...all the different colors and the brush is so soft and makes a very nice cat eye line. It is so much better than the kiss set I tried. I would recommend!” in reviews
“...right away it’s so creamy and easy to apply not to mention how it truly is water proof I’m fascinated with this product ❤🙌🏼” in reviews
Ithaca, NY
This set is perfect. The price point first of all is amazing, because i tend not to usually need a full size tube of gel liner. The range of colors is awesome - they all go well with every eye shade, so its not like there's one or two colors just sitting on your vanity. The product itself is awesome, the gel is a perfect consistency so that it is movable and doesnt dry down super fast, but it doesnt feather which is so awesome. The tip of the tube is PERFECT for when you get a bit too much / need a liiiiittle bit more product on your brush. The brush that comes with it is also so small that it makes a perfectly precise line and makes making a wing no big deal. Love it!!! Would recommend to anyone looking for a gift for their aspiring makeup lover!!!!
I do love the formula of this eyeliner, I use the black all the time on my clients. I also love the dark brown color in this kit. The other colors are kind of annoying because you really won’t use them. I wish they sold the brown alone because I didn’t want anything but brown and black. The first time I used the brush it comes with I loved it. I cleaned it and put it back in my kit. All the bristles are ruined! They went all which ways and now I can’t use it for liner because it will go everywhere on an eyelid!
Clarksville
Just bought this winged set 3 weeks ago at ulta in their gift section . I love love love the color variety and the two sided liner tool that came with it . It is super easy to apply and stays on all day and the mulberry color in this set is to die for . Go to ulta.com right now the value is $48 but they sell it for $35 but right now as a Christmas special you can get it for $17.50 can I get a wow . Amazing . Love all my tart products I own . I am so happy I got this set .  Tarte Wing Workers Deluxe tarteist Eyeliner Set
Clark
It's very pigmented, but isn't as precise as you may want. The brush is a bit thick so I suggest investing in a high quality liner brush instead of using the included one. It comes in a jet black color that is opaque in one single coat. There isn't too much smudging and it is water resistant. All in all I would definitely buy it again.
Wilmington, DE
This set is one of my favs! I usually only do the black liner but it glides on perfectly and the brush with it works perfect for me! I don’t do a big wing but if you do, it works great for that to. Very black and doesn’t crack
It's hard to find a liquid eye liner that doesn't crumble up and peal off after wearing all day. This one, it stays on all day and never crumbles or smudges! So far I'm impressed. It takes practice applying but once you get what works down, it's amazing. I thought being clay it would smear easily if wet from sweat or rain but it stays perfect! I am so happy I bought this! it's well worth the price lasts long and doesn't take much product!
Very thick texture, if not used within a certain timeframe it does dry overtime and I was unable to use it after 3 months. But overall when I was using it I was amazed by the thickness of it and how dark the black was which is not easy to find. It will dry quickly which is good when you have it in your eye since you want it to last during the day.
Carneys Point
You can definitely get a nice wing wing this product. The formula isn't streaky and it does stay put. However, there is a learning curve to it for sure. In my opinion, the product goes further than an eyeliner pen does. It definitely works well, but it's more of a hassle when I have to do my liner last minute. In that scenario, I'd prefer a pen.
Tarte Wing Workers Deluxe tarteist Eyeliner Set uploaded by Jennifer W.
This set should be a permanent in the Tarte Clay Paint Collection! Each color is so unique and so intense! The brush that comes with the set is perfect for greeting that sharp wing!! Don't let the size of these tubes fool you as they are filled and last very long.
Tacoma, WA
This eyeliner is great for the beginner when it comes to cat eyes and more dramatic looks. It comes with 4 colors and an awesome brush. The price range is doable and the product it's self will last a pretty long time. Definitely recommend.