Tarte Wing Workers Deluxe tarteist Eyeliner Set

Tarte Wing Workers Deluxe tarteist Eyeliner Set Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands (new)

I know they are small pack but are they worth the money how small are they
Tarte Wing Workers Deluxe tarteist Eyeliner Set do you like these? Should I invest in them?
What kind of consistency is this eyeliner?
Start your review of Tarte Wing Workers Deluxe tarteist Eyeliner Set!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This eyeliner cremes are amazing by Tarte! Love doing my winged liner with the black one. But when I wanna play around with color, I use the other colorful ones” in reviews
“Best gel liners I have tried . The brush it comes with makes it a lot easier to wing your liner . All the colors are great . The black one is perfect dries matte . It's a must have !” in reviews
“...all the different colors and the brush is so soft and makes a very nice cat eye line. It is so much better than the kiss set I tried. I would recommend!” in reviews
“...right away it’s so creamy and easy to apply not to mention how it truly is water proof I’m fascinated with this product ❤🙌🏼” in reviews
Tarte Wing Workers Deluxe tarteist Eyeliner Set uploaded by Suzi S.
I loved this set! The shades in it were so beautiful. They were creamy and easy to work with. Some shades smudged while others didn’t as much. I still have three of the shades. Top to bottom: navy, bronze, aubergine. My favorite shade is the bronze
Tampa
One I love this brand,so when I tried this it was amazing so it met my expectations and more, but there's always room for improvement, good color there aren't any alternatives to these colors, yes I'd buy again, and yes id recommend.
Howard Lake, MN
It was a nice eyeliner but I personally prefer a pencil liner. I used it a few times but ended up giving it to someone who would. I would give this an easier applicator. It last for a very long time. I wouldn't purchase this again.
Snellville, GA
This set is really fun. I love the original black clay eyeliner so I was excited to try all of the different colors it came with. The best one besides original is definitely the copper. The brush is so easy to use as well. I use it for plenty of other things besides this eyeliner set too, so it’s great that it was included.
Wilmington
The staying power is good. It is nearly waterproof. The burgundy shade is my favorite because I have brown eyes and it looks so good! I am not using this as much because it’s a pain to paint your own eyeliner! Hence the 4 stars. The product itself is good but I did have my wings melt somewhat at the end of the day and smudge.
Reviewing this for the HalloWin Contest 👻 I love the little brush that comes in this set for the small detail work for costume makeup. I just recently created a full look and detailed the lines with the black and mahogany colors. Turned out beautifully and so easy to work with since it dries down quick and pigmented
Las vegas, NV
I love tarte eyeliner and use it daily so I thought it would be fun to get this pack with these metallics. Unfortunately, the first time I got them 2 of the tubes were completely empty. With the exception of the black color, none of the colors show up on my eye and are very streaky. I don't think I would recommend.
Madison, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
I received this set as a gift and I was so excited because I loved all the colors with the clothes I always wear. I didn’t even get to use all the product because they got runny and hard to work with over time. The formula was great though and it dries down nice and matte.
Duluth, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is okay. I like the the eyeliner tool since it is shorter it is easier to control. I was disappointed in the actual liner. The color wasnt pigmented and hard to get to show up.
Anderson, CA
The brush is small and hard to work with. I never use it. I got this as a whim for my birthday cus it was on sale and I wanted to try these because I read alot of good reviews. It's really wet and has alot of slip when applied. So if you like liquid eyeliner I think you'll like this. I'm honestly don't go for them very often and usually only use the black. The other colors are fun. I prefer my Mac fliudline over these. They have a cool container, you just squeeze a little out and it's kindof flat on top so u can just work with what's there, so it more clean and less likely to get bacteria in the whole container which is a plus. I like a matte finish and I think they're not quite as matte as I like it to be.