BY TARTE

Tarte Wing Workers Deluxe tarteist Eyeliner Set Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands (new) see more...

Silvia C.
Clarksville
Just bought this winged set 3 weeks ago at ulta in their gift section . I love love love the color variety and the two sided liner tool that came with it . It is super easy to apply and stays on all day and the mulberry color in this set is to die for . Go to ulta.com right now the value is $48 but they sell it for $35 but right now as a Christmas special you can get it for $17.50 can I get a wow . Amazing . Love all my tart products I own . I am so happy I got this set .  Tarte Wing Workers Deluxe tarteist Eyeliner Set
Briana R.
Toluca Lake , CA
I was nervous after purchasing this, as I don’t have a ton of experience with gels, esp in tubes, so I was trying to think of how to get the product on the brush without making a huge mess but GUESS WHAT!! They already thought of that. The gel tubes have a very wide tip, perfect for catching and spreading the product in a useful, efficient way. And don’t get me started on the gel itself!! It’s perfect! Dark and thick, but easy to use. Amazing!
Joyce L.
Cliffside Park
These are overall a great sampling of different gel liners. The lighter shades (silver, bronze) are not very pigmented so it might just look like a shimmer on your lash line. The darker shades (purple, black) are great although not precise with the brush in the set. They don’t really smudge if you don’t bother them but I would say that the stila liner lasts longer. It has a great squeeze tube applicator so you can directly pick up product from the tube with the brush. It’s a great set for changing up your look but I would not buy these colors full size.
Lauren B.
Houma, LA
My set came with black, bronze, purple, and taupe. The taupe and bronze are way too glittery for eyeliner. The other two are great though apply smooth and stay set throughout the day. tarte Gallery Gals Deluxe Tarteist™ Eyeliner Set
Jenny C.
....wow...first of all I only got the black one, I could find that one specifically to review. But this eyeliner will smudge thoughout the day....and it's pretty difficult to apply because it dries super fast from the tube palette itself
Bre M.
honestly the best eyeliner I've EVER used. Never smudges, never transfers, ONLY comes off when makeup remover is used. I use this product every day in my makeup routine and I will definitely buy again and again. I'm so happy with this eyeliner and I'm beyond grateful that I found something that REALLY WORKS!!!
Mariah G.
I love this eyeliner. It’s matte and applies very easily. It is a very black eyeliner and can go over any eyeshadow or glitter very smoothly. It comes with a brush that’s is also very easy to work with.
Victoria C.
Hilliard, FL
This liner is smooth and easy to apply. It did dry out after a few months which was disappointing. The black is a nice deep shade. I use it a few times a week. I would buy it again. Bought from ulta.
Kim S.
Carson, MS
I purchased this item during Tarte’s end-of-the year sale. This product is easy to apply with the included brush, and there’s no ‘drag’ like with an eye pencil. I would definitely purchase again.
Olga G.
Wilmington
The staying power is good. It is nearly waterproof. The burgundy shade is my favorite because I have brown eyes and it looks so good! I am not using this as much because it’s a pain to paint your own eyeliner! Hence the 4 stars. The product itself is good but I did have my wings melt somewhat at the end of the day and smudge.
Aisha A.
Alain, Uae
Tarte Wing Workers Deluxe tarteist Eyeliner Set do you like these? Should I invest in them?
Diana G.
El Paso, TX
Are these eyeliner better than Kat Von d tattoo liner?
Nicole T.
Halifax, NS
I've heard this is an amazing black liner. But is it better than and or comparable with the l'oreal infallible gel lacquer liner? I don't want to waste money and my l'oreal infallible gel lacquer liner is a staple product for me. It's very good. Thank you! :)
Eden M.
What kind of consistency is this eyeliner?