BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

sheer shimmery nude This is the first-ever lip gloss that beautifies from the inside out. While tarte s moisturizing lip gloss nourishes and conditions lips, the infused nutraceutical properties rejuvenates while helping to protect against...

tarte Vitamin Infused Lipgloss
  • "Tarte creates some fantastic lip products. While they are well-known for their lip and cheek stains, their lip glosses are also high quality. This lip gloss leaves your lips feeling softer once it wears off. The texture is never sticky, but rather a texture that adheres to your lips and stays put. It provides high shine and a semi-opaque color payoff." in 17 reviews
  • "This is my absolute must have!!! I cannot ever leave home without it! The moisturizing alone is worth every penny! I love the way it feels on my lips...not to sticky but thick enough to last for hours!!!" in 9 reviews
  • "Love Tarte lip glosses. The packaging is cute and easy to throw in my bag. The color is long lasting and it doesn't dry out my lips." in 9 reviews
Jennifer B.
Carmel, IN
I love the colors that this lip gloss comes in. I love bright colors. Most lip glosses I have to wipe off because they feel too sticky. This lip gloss doesn't feel as sticky as others.
Luminita C.
Utica, MI
The tarte vitamin infused lip gloss is a great alternative if u don wear any balms on you lips.its vitamin infused and great for the lips.love a tint of color too
Cassidy B.
Sharpsburg, GA
Was not the biggest fan of this product! Did not find the gloss very natural feeling and all in all would never purchase it again! They have beautiful colors though!
Naya t.
Cute gloss, but a little sticky. Enhanced my red lipstick, so I enjoy that, but I think it needs to just matte out a little more so that my hair doesn't stick to it.
Alicia T.
Portland, OR
I love that this lip gloss has a vitamin infused with it. The color pay off is very good so I believe that it is a great price. The package is very pretty as well! I would recommend It to other because of the color payoff.
Leslie V.
Alamo, TX
This gloss gives your lips a healthy glow while helping add a pop of color. I love that I can even eat with this gloss without the fear that itll go everywhere!
Rachel P.
Bellwood, IL
Ladies, this gloss is phenomenal!!

It pops, its glossy but not greasy, and its graded vitamin E infused!
Cant go wrong!
This is needed in your bag of goodies!
Desirae P.
I love this company's way of incorporating vitamins into their product, so not only are you wearing lip gloss, but you are wearing it in a healthy manner!
Ashley P.
Saint Paul, MN
I love Tarte and their products. Their lip gloss is probably my favorite on the market! It doesn't dry out my lips and has great color! Highly recommend!
Nicole L.
This is by far the best lip gloss I have ever used! It's not sticky like most lip glosses and it has color in it so you don't have to add any yourself
Pahima A.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this product worth the price??? How is the quality?
Sarah V.
Virginia, MN
How great is the slip plus is it actually stay on or doesn't rub off is it worth the money
Jocelyn F.
Riverside
Is it sticky or tacky, or is it moisturizing and worth the moeny?
Shelby L.
Branson, MO
I have been looking for a lip gloss that isn't supper sticky and holds up fairly well. I am trying to find new makeup for the new year. Is this a product you would recommend? If so why do you prefer it?