BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

sheer shimmery nude This is the first-ever lip gloss that beautifies from the inside out. While tarte s moisturizing lip gloss nourishes and conditions lips, the infused nutraceutical properties rejuvenates while helping to protect against...

tarte Vitamin Infused Lipgloss
  • "Tarte creates some fantastic lip products. While they are well-known for their lip and cheek stains, their lip glosses are also high quality. This lip gloss leaves your lips feeling softer once it wears off. The texture is never sticky, but rather a texture that adheres to your lips and stays put. It provides high shine and a semi-opaque color payoff." in 17 reviews
  • "This is my absolute must have!!! I cannot ever leave home without it! The moisturizing alone is worth every penny! I love the way it feels on my lips...not to sticky but thick enough to last for hours!!!" in 9 reviews
  • "Love Tarte lip glosses. The packaging is cute and easy to throw in my bag. The color is long lasting and it doesn't dry out my lips." in 9 reviews
ariel w.
Tarte is one of my very favorite brands their eye shadows are amazo g to me their lipsticks never fail the blushes are flawless and they smell divine! This brand is by far worth the money i wouldnt give up any of my pallets for amythi g different! tarte Cosmetics
Patricia L.
Enid, OK
This is my GO TO when my lips are so dry. But I want some color to my lips. This makes my lips velvet soft. I love the smell and the taste of this gloss. It is kinda pricy for a gloss but it is worth the money. I own several.
Alicia R.
League City, TX
I receive a three pack of these and the applicator brush keeps coming apart every time I put it back and forth out of the tube. So now that the thing is frayed I get it all over the place :(
Ana E.
Toppenish
I absolutely love the tarte Costmedics vitakin infused lipgloss. Not just comes in amazing shades but also helps provide my lips vitamins it needs to keep them healthy and soft
Fernanda P.
New Rochelle, NY
Review for: Lipsurgence Flush Mini more...
Nice color and size. Got this in a set. Wasn't sticky which was a nice change from many others. Cute packaging. Wish it smelled better and tasted better. The chemically scent drove me away. Will not repurchase, Do Not Lick Your Lips.
Adriana S.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Lipsurgence Flush Mini more...
Love love love!! I got this free sample to start with and went back for more because I fell in love with it! The color was perfect & it didn't leave my lips sticky like most other lip gloss
Wing L.
Duluth, MN
I like the pigmentation, but it is a little sticky. It's more of a higher end product, but I wish it didn't make strings as I open my mouth. I tried different ways, but still didn't work well. I do like the color though.
Mich S.
I really liked this vitamin infused lipgloss by Tarte. It made my lips feel really moisturized without any stickiness which is what I wanted. I felt like my lips got healthier with this.
Jennifer B.
Carmel, IN
I love the colors that this lip gloss comes in. I love bright colors. Most lip glosses I have to wipe off because they feel too sticky. This lip gloss doesn't feel as sticky as others.
Alice D.
New Bedford, MA
Review for: Om more...
Tarte cosmetics is one of my favorite lines of makeup. One product I love is the Infused Lipgloss very pretty and they're vitamin infused too...bought mine in NYC.
Pahima A.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this product worth the price??? How is the quality?
Sarah V.
Virginia, MN
How great is the slip plus is it actually stay on or doesn't rub off is it worth the money
Jocelyn F.
Riverside
Is it sticky or tacky, or is it moisturizing and worth the moeny?
Shelby L.
Branson, MO
I have been looking for a lip gloss that isn't supper sticky and holds up fairly well. I am trying to find new makeup for the new year. Is this a product you would recommend? If so why do you prefer it?