BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

sheer shimmery nude This is the first-ever lip gloss that beautifies from the inside out. While tarte s moisturizing lip gloss nourishes and conditions lips, the infused nutraceutical properties rejuvenates while helping to protect against...

tarte Vitamin Infused Lipgloss
  • "Tarte creates some fantastic lip products. While they are well-known for their lip and cheek stains, their lip glosses are also high quality. This lip gloss leaves your lips feeling softer once it wears off. The texture is never sticky, but rather a texture that adheres to your lips and stays put. It provides high shine and a semi-opaque color payoff." in 17 reviews
  • "This is my absolute must have!!! I cannot ever leave home without it! The moisturizing alone is worth every penny! I love the way it feels on my lips...not to sticky but thick enough to last for hours!!!" in 9 reviews
  • "Love Tarte lip glosses. The packaging is cute and easy to throw in my bag. The color is long lasting and it doesn't dry out my lips." in 9 reviews
Krista M.
Robinson, TX
Vitamin infused and I was sold from the jump! How awesome is it to hydrate your lips with a gorgeous long lasting color and gloss while giving your lips what they need in the process? Super easy to apply and I would definitely buy again! I love this stuff!
Samantha L.
Smells amazing and application is impeccable. The color is beautiful and it feels amazing on the lips. The product is something I will always reach for as it continues to be a beautiful lip color, and would definitely recommend for others.
jewelz p.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Apple-A-Day more...
I don’t know if I feel a vitamin enrichment effect from this but I do love the look and feel of it on my lips. It is a sheer tint but the gloss is just where I like it. It’s a good consistency and isn’t too sticky. I’m a fan!
Meaghan A.
Great gloss especially for over lipstick! I purchased this in a holiday makeup kit with 3 colors from Ulta and completely fell in love with it. It has a faint shimmer to it which gives it an extra boost of fabulous.
Makayla E.
Stow,Ohio
It is a very good product and really made a good first impression. I only used it once because it was my friends. I dot really know the price of it but it was super worth it and if I saw it in store I would buy it.
Kaitlyn G.
Review for: Apple-A-Day more...
I love this color lipgloss. It's sparkly and easy to use. I would recommend this as a gift for a friend. Like a birthday present. It lasts about two hours. Maybe longer. But I would buy this agian. Great Product
Ana G.
Gallup, NM
So amazing adds great moisture to lips Also is very long-lasting and is not too sticky but a very creamy product on the lips it also works as a Chapstick but in lipgloss form I recommend it because it is great and the price is also really good
Mariela H.
This is an amazing lipgloss that moisturizes your lips. The only reason why I gave it a 4 was because the color didn't look good on me, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't look good on you so I would recommend trying it!!!
amrita s.
Fishkill, NY
I love this for the summer. Everyone needs sunscreen during summer months especially. This one is light weight and feels nice on the skin. Also how pretty is the packaging??
Mandy l.
tyler, TX
This lipgloss is one of my favorites from Tarte its not too pricey and you can find it at ulta stores or online I've noticed ! Super moisturizing lipgloss and pretty color
Pahima A.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this product worth the price??? How is the quality?
Sarah V.
Virginia, MN
How great is the slip plus is it actually stay on or doesn't rub off is it worth the money
Jocelyn F.
Riverside
Is it sticky or tacky, or is it moisturizing and worth the moeny?
Shelby L.
Branson, MO
I have been looking for a lip gloss that isn't supper sticky and holds up fairly well. I am trying to find new makeup for the new year. Is this a product you would recommend? If so why do you prefer it?