6 colors available

BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

sheer shimmery nude This is the first-ever lip gloss that beautifies from the inside out. While tarte s moisturizing lip gloss nourishes and conditions lips, the infused nutraceutical properties rejuvenates while helping to protect against...

brenda a.
brenda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 40 Winks
This is the best lip gloss I have ever owned. My lips get really dry and chapped, and this is one of the few lip glosses that moisturizes and protects my lips. The scent is amazing, and the colour is wonderful. It's a very versatile gloss, as you can layer this subtle colour to make it more noticeable, or wear it over lipstick. The best part is that this product is all natural, since you end up eating lip gloss anyways!
faith c.
faith c.
Casa Grande, AZ
Review for: 40 Winks
This is one of my favorite lip glosses because it's actually worth the money I paid, it makes me look amazing. My lips require regular application of lip moisture products, and this is one of the few lip glosses that is as effective as chap-stick in the moisture department. The scent is sweet and yummy, and the vibrancy of the color is wonderful. Wear it sheer or layer it for a stronger evening look.
Kay K.
Kay K.
Tarte's Vitamin Infused Lipgloss has a similar formula to their LipSurgence gloss but it's thicker. Surprisingly, it's thicker formula isn't sticky and it's very moisturizing. And depending on the shade, there's decent (but not long-lasting) color payoff. Is it worth the price? If you can afford it and love Tarte, sure. If you can't or just don't want to spend more than $5 on a lip gloss, no.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Palm Springs, CA
I am a HUGE fan of Tarte products! The package itself is enough to sell me, but the way they make their products is pure magic. It's an excellent value for the price. This lipgloss stays on so well and isn't tacky or sticky. It's smooth and sheer and stays on through the day whether drinking or kissing *wink wink*.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Ninety Six, SC
Like everything that Tarte comes out with the package it came in was adorable. I saw this at Ulta and i had to have it. I loved how creamy it was but the color i got just wasn't for me. As everyone knows Tarte is very expensive so when I didn't like the color i just gave it to my mom. She is in love with it!
Erika S.
Erika S.
Chester, VA
Review for: Liquid Sunshine
I like Tarte lip gloss because it doesn't have that super sticky feeling that a lot of other lip glosses have in my opinion. Although a little pricier than the typical drugstore purchase, I think it's definitely worth it since it lasts a while, is nicely pigmented, and doesn't smudge all over your face.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Om
I love how the color plays against my skin, and I love how the color lasts. It holds up pretty well against wear and tear from eating and drinking. Easy application, and a lot of product for what it costs. I love this stuff so much and have a few different shades, but this is my favorite.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Lipsurgence Flush Mini
I love this lip gloss. I found that all my friends keep stealing it from me. It just so happens to look good on everyone that has tried it. It is pretty easy to use and lasts a good while (not as long as I'd like though). I will definitely be buying this product again.
alli E.
alli E.
Orange, MA
Review for: Liquid Sunshine
I used this product for a very long time and found it to work very well, it was very hydrating and gave a great natural color to my lips, I have continued to purchase this product and always recommend to my friends if they're looking for something more subtle
Karen K.
Karen K.
Gainesville, FL
I love Tarte Cosmetics Vitamin Infused Lipgloss. When I use this product I do not need a lipstain or lipstick because the color is very nice. My lips love the look and feel of this lipgloss. My lips feel and look healthier since I started using this lipgloss.
Pahima A.
Pahima A.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this product worth the price??? How is the quality?
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Virginia, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
How great is the slip plus is it actually stay on or doesn't rub off is it worth the money
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
Branson, MO
I have been looking for a lip gloss that isn't supper sticky and holds up fairly well. I am trying to find new makeup for the new year. Is this a product you would recommend? If so why do you prefer it?