BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

sheer shimmery nude This is the first-ever lip gloss that beautifies from the inside out. While tarte s moisturizing lip gloss nourishes and conditions lips, the infused nutraceutical properties rejuvenates while helping to protect against...

tarte Vitamin Infused Lipgloss
  • "Tarte creates some fantastic lip products. While they are well-known for their lip and cheek stains, their lip glosses are also high quality. This lip gloss leaves your lips feeling softer once it wears off. The texture is never sticky, but rather a texture that adheres to your lips and stays put. It provides high shine and a semi-opaque color payoff." in 17 reviews
  • "This is my absolute must have!!! I cannot ever leave home without it! The moisturizing alone is worth every penny! I love the way it feels on my lips...not to sticky but thick enough to last for hours!!!" in 9 reviews
  • "Love Tarte lip glosses. The packaging is cute and easy to throw in my bag. The color is long lasting and it doesn't dry out my lips." in 9 reviews
Teresa B.
Mount Union
Unlike other brands, I believe this product does improve lip health! I find that I can apply it less often throughout the day than other products and my lips feel and look moisturized without being sticky. Although I bought "Apple-A-Day" and not "Serenity," the effects are the same. I love the idea of natural products and hope that this is the real deal!
Kaitlyn L.
exmore va
Review for: Liquid Sunshine more...
This lipgloss is just so lovely ! It is perfect with any style of makeup I choose to wear on a everyday basis ! It totally over goes my expectations and it’s amazing ! I totally recommend it !
Anna W.
Wahiawa, HI
i don't know if its really all it says but its not a bad lip gloss, it looks nice on top of a lip liner or stick but its not really life changing and the price isn't the most affordable, if you have the extra cash it would be worth trying out but its not a ride or die lipgloss.
Amanda L.
This lipgloss is absolutely amazing! Totally inlove wit this lipgloss and how the color is pretty and how plump it makes my lips ! My lips actually pop with this stuff !! I definitely reccomend this stuff to anyone looking for a decent lipgloss ! You can find this at ulta stores .
Brenda S.
I love this lip gloss! I usually switch around and use a different gloss each day. With this gloss, however, I have used almost the entire tube. It is so pretty, it conditions my lips and lasts pretty long on the lips for a gloss. The one I have looks to be discontinued, but I hope to find another color that works for me. I hope the formula hasn't changed either. It's that good!!
Laura C.
I loved how soft my lips felt when I put this on them. It gave them a cool shimmer, packaging is cute. It's my goto lip gloss. I even put it over other colors to make a new unique color. Yes, I think it last a good amount of time. I have bought this a number of times.
Sarah D.
Pacheco
The formula is great but the scent is kind of strange the lip product does glide on and stay on but I can't get rid of the stent I have to use a lip gloss or chapstick over this product and try to get rid of the smell it is a very moisturizing lipstick probably one of the softest I've tried but I gave it only three stars because of the weird smell maybe I just got a bad one but the smell is awful
mariah m.
Canyon Cntry, CA
This tarts vitamin infused lip gloss is definitely one of my favorites! Not only does it have a beautiful color, but it keeps your lips feeling refreshed! I have been using this product for quite some time now and will continue to use it! Definitely recommend to others.
Olivia N.
Webster Grvs, MO
Review for: Liquid Sunshine more...
Tarte's gloss is the perfect finishing touch to any natural nude lip look! It gives your lips a pop without being super sticky and gross. Pretty good value for the price. I've used it a handful of times only because I'm not a huge gloss lover. I'd probably buy again.
Chloe S.
Rolla, MO
I love the Tarte vitamin infused lip glosses. The colors are flattering for every skin tone. The formula is long lasting, not sticky, and smells great! I liked the subtle shimmer in the formula. I would recommend this product to others if looking for a bright gloss.
Pahima A.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this product worth the price??? How is the quality?
Sarah V.
Virginia, MN
How great is the slip plus is it actually stay on or doesn't rub off is it worth the money
Jocelyn F.
Riverside
Is it sticky or tacky, or is it moisturizing and worth the moeny?
Shelby L.
Branson, MO
I have been looking for a lip gloss that isn't supper sticky and holds up fairly well. I am trying to find new makeup for the new year. Is this a product you would recommend? If so why do you prefer it?