BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

sheer shimmery nude This is the first-ever lip gloss that beautifies from the inside out. While tarte s moisturizing lip gloss nourishes and conditions lips, the infused nutraceutical properties rejuvenates while helping to protect against...

Kaitlyn L.
exmore va
Review for: Liquid Sunshine more...
This lipgloss is just so lovely ! It is perfect with any style of makeup I choose to wear on a everyday basis ! It totally over goes my expectations and it’s amazing ! I totally recommend it !
Anna R.
Chula vista, CA
i don't know if its really all it says but its not a bad lip gloss, it looks nice on top of a lip liner or stick but its not really life changing and the price isn't the most affordable, if you have the extra cash it would be worth trying out but its not a ride or die lipgloss.
Amanda L.
This lipgloss is absolutely amazing! Totally inlove wit this lipgloss and how the color is pretty and how plump it makes my lips ! My lips actually pop with this stuff !! I definitely reccomend this stuff to anyone looking for a decent lipgloss ! You can find this at ulta stores .
Brenda S.
I love this lip gloss! I usually switch around and use a different gloss each day. With this gloss, however, I have used almost the entire tube. It is so pretty, it conditions my lips and lasts pretty long on the lips for a gloss. The one I have looks to be discontinued, but I hope to find another color that works for me. I hope the formula hasn't changed either. It's that good!!
Laura C.
I loved how soft my lips felt when I put this on them. It gave them a cool shimmer, packaging is cute. It's my goto lip gloss. I even put it over other colors to make a new unique color. Yes, I think it last a good amount of time. I have bought this a number of times.
Sarah D.
Pacheco
The formula is great but the scent is kind of strange the lip product does glide on and stay on but I can't get rid of the stent I have to use a lip gloss or chapstick over this product and try to get rid of the smell it is a very moisturizing lipstick probably one of the softest I've tried but I gave it only three stars because of the weird smell maybe I just got a bad one but the smell is awful
mariah m.
Canyon Country, CA
This tarts vitamin infused lip gloss is definitely one of my favorites! Not only does it have a beautiful color, but it keeps your lips feeling refreshed! I have been using this product for quite some time now and will continue to use it! Definitely recommend to others.
Christina P.
Ormond Beach, FL
Review for: Lipsurgence Flush Mini more...
Perfect tiny lip gloss for on the go. It's small enough to slide into my pocket or tiny purse. It doesn't dry out lips like some other glosses do and it deeply moisturizes. Is there anything Tarte doesn't do perfectly? No! Grab this lip gloss today for kissable lips on the go.
Jace O.
This gloss is perfect to wear on it's own or use it to top off your favorite matte gloss! You can easily find it in any Sephora, Ulta, or Amazon. Like most Tarte products, it's not overpriced (unlike other high-end brands). I recommend this for any skin tone or lip shape!
Olivia N.
Saint Louis
Review for: Liquid Sunshine more...
Tarte's gloss is the perfect finishing touch to any natural nude lip look! It gives your lips a pop without being super sticky and gross. Pretty good value for the price. I've used it a handful of times only because I'm not a huge gloss lover. I'd probably buy again.
Pahima A.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this product worth the price??? How is the quality?
Sarah V.
Virginia, MN
How great is the slip plus is it actually stay on or doesn't rub off is it worth the money
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?
Shelby L.
Branson, MO
I have been looking for a lip gloss that isn't supper sticky and holds up fairly well. I am trying to find new makeup for the new year. Is this a product you would recommend? If so why do you prefer it?