tarte Two To Tan Go Deluxe Bronzing Duo uploaded by Lauren C.

BY TARTE

A limited-edition, self-tanning duo for instant sunless radiance. Light up skin sans sunlight with tarte's bestselling, self-tanning and body bronzing essentials that leave skin with a natural, sunless glow on the go. This exclusive duo includes Deluxe Brazilliance™ Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanner that delivers a natural-looking tan, while Deluxe Maracuja Rainforest Glow Instant Matte Waterproof Body Perfector achieves an instant bronze glow on-demand. This set contains: - 0.5 oz Deluxe Maracuja Rainforest Glow Instant Matte Waterproof Body Perfector - 0.5 oz Deluxe Brazilliance™ Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanner It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

michelle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I really loved both of these products, but the Fresh Pressed Daily Booster made my eyes itch a lot! I think I'm allergic to it and it migrated to my eyes. I liked the formula and I felt it made my skin look brighter but I stopped using it because of my itchy eyes. I'm still using the 72-hour hydrator and I love it for summer by itself and for winter underneath an oil or thicker cream.My friend recommended this to me and I was so excited to try it because of all the great reviews. I've been using it for almost 8 months and loved it
Amy K.
Newburgh, IN
One of the most natural sunless tanners I have ever used. Super gradual non fake looking color without having to use the entire bottle to get a nice glow. Goes on easily, absorbs quickly, and the scent isn’t super funky
Ilesha S.
Newark, NJ
This bronzing duo keeps me with a healthy glow for a long time. A pro is that it’s easy to use. A con is that it smells a little funny. It is affordable yet expensive compared to other products. I would recommend!
Emilee G.
Clermont
Haven’t used many home tanning techniques, but I gave this a try and was not disappointed. It dries quickly and evenly onto my skin. Gave my skin a nice tint and glow. Wasn’t sticky and did not leave streaks.
Christina O.
Reseda, CA
I love body bronzers so i decided to try this and really loved it. It doesnt have an artificial bronzing effect. It really builds a glow and gives a nice tan tone without overdoing it. It is a great product.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
After a terrible burn and a wedding I needed to look amazing for I was so scared what I was going to look like I mean I was so red lol this worked so fast and covered me right up amazing no streaks nothing
Deanne C.
East Lansing , MI
This isn’t the best bronzing duo I’ve ever used but it’s easy to use and very portable. When I need a quick bronze, I exfoliated using a sugar scrub and then apply the bronzing duo. This stuff smells great and isn’t streaky.
callie c.
Charleston, WV
Purchased at: Sephora
Great self Tanner's. They don't streak as long as you exfoliate before hand and apply regular lotion over top of the body bronzer. The face one is great too as it doesn't break me out.
annetteyourpet S.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Sephora
Need a base tan? Maintain a current tan? Or you just want to glow! This is the product for you. This product works and works well. It goes on the skin and stays there rather than rubbing off on your clothes.
Jamilyn H.
Sebring, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this bronzer for like a sun kissed glow! I would exfoliate mr skin then apply a generous amount throughout my legs and arms and everywhere else love this!!!