tarte Two To Tan Go Deluxe Bronzing Duo uploaded by Lauren C.

BY TARTE

A limited-edition, self-tanning duo for instant sunless radiance. Light up skin sans sunlight with tarte's bestselling, self-tanning and body bronzing essentials that leave skin with a natural, sunless glow on the go. This exclusive duo includes Deluxe Brazilliance™ Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanner that delivers a natural-looking tan, while Deluxe Maracuja Rainforest Glow Instant Matte Waterproof Body Perfector achieves an instant bronze glow on-demand. This set contains: - 0.5 oz Deluxe Maracuja Rainforest Glow Instant Matte Waterproof Body Perfector - 0.5 oz Deluxe Brazilliance™ Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanner It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Andrea G.
Grand Rapids
I absolutely love this formula!!!! I will defiantly be buying this again!!! The price is always affordable!!!! And I can usually find a great deal or coupon in store!!! I will defiantly be recommending this to all of my friends and family!!!
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
I’ve been dying to purchase this again. I used to have this and I used it all. It doesn’t make you orange, it blends well.. everything looks natural with my skin.. and IT SMELLS LIKE KING CAKES!!! I’ve never smelled anything this good. I definitely recommend!
Danielle H.
Kaysville, UT
This stuff is the best! I used it right before a wedding I was in and got complements all night long! Super easy to use, and lasted about a week and a half. I use it when I have special occasions coming up. Would definitely recommend!
Lauren B.
Charleston, SC
Tarte is my go to for sunless tanning! The Two To Tan Go Deluxe Bronzing Duo, does not leave you looking orange or streaky. I received this from a friend!
Viktoriya L.
Vancouver , WA
I love, Love, Love!!!! This bronzer/tanning cream I bought mine at Macys and I will be repurchasing more because it makes my skin look even, doesn’t get on my clothes and smells great!!! I highly recommend this product.
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
One of my favorite self tanners of ALL TIME!!! This stuff is like sunlight in a bottle, with am even all over glow that darkens your skin to a perfect sun-kissed shade without looking the slightest bit orange. I use the Tarte mitt to blend it in and it works magically, so even!!! For certain areas like my face, neck, hands, etc I use a blending brush and again it works perfectly. My favorites about this is that it doesn't stink like most self tanners and it lasts like a really long time. This is my go to all winter long and I definitely recommend!!! It's also really great for your skin!!!
Emma B.
Brookline, MA
The Tarte bronzers and self-tanners are some of the best on the market. Not only are they formulated without garbage ingredients, they also don't produce that god-awful fake tanner smell when they are developing. The color is rich and natural looking, without leaving any streaks. I would recommend this tanner for light to medium skin tones, as it may come out slightly orange on fairer ones.
Valkiry W.
I found this product very complicated to use. I guess since it was my first time using a liquid based bronzer it became to messy and challenging. I am a light to medium skin tone and I found myself frustrated because the color payoff. In the end I gave this product away to a friend. I may just need to try this product again after I properly learn to use it.
Kim K.
Arlington
The Rainforest Glow is a go to for me. I haven't allowed my skin to see the sun unprotected in over 20yrs. I hate a heavy self tanner that leaves my bedsheets stained. So this product is perfect. It's temporary, you wash it off. But it's also quite waterproof. A must for me before wearing shorts, dresses or going for a swim.
Lyra G.
I really was not a big fan of the taste tanner. It was sticky, it got all over my sheets and home and it didn't stay on for the time amount required/ minimum it said it would. I will say, the color was nice, but for the price I wouldn't recommend spending your money on a self tanner that isn't the bomb