4 colors available

BY TARTE #38 in Highlighter

Creamy highlighting & strobing stick for a longwearing glow powered by coconut, vitamin E, apple & marine extracts

• Rainforest of the Sea™ complex: a proprietary blend of algae & marine flower extracts that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles while smoothing & softening skin
  • Coconut: delivers intense moisture & known for its conditioning properties
  • Apple extract: supplies vitamins & nutrients to act as an antioxidant & toning agent
  • Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant

Product performance: This swipe-on strobing stick is packed with pigments & antioxidants all-in-one. The twist-up highlighter has micro-pearl flecks suspended in a creamy conditioning formula infused with coconut, apple extract & the exclusive Rainforest of the Sea™ complex. It glides on & blends easily into all skin types, leaving you with a concentrated glow that instantly catches the light. The formula activates with your body heat so all you need is your fingertips to swipe & blend it on. Wear your favorite shade alone, or layer it with the coordinating skin twinkle vol. II palette for all-out lit luminosity.

Skylight Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil,  C12-15 alkyl benzoate, mica, polyethylene, ethylhexyl palmitate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetearyl isononanoate, silica, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, tocopheryl acetate, hexyldecanol, butylene glycol, tin oxide, pyrus malus (apple) seed extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, gardenia taitensis flower extract, algae extract, brassica campestris (rapeseed) sterols, tocopherol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Spotlight Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, mica, polyethylene, ethylhexyl palmitate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetearyl isononanoate, silica, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, tocopheryl acetate, hexyldecanol, butylene glycol, tocopherol, pyrus malus (apple) seed extract, brassica campestris (rapeseed) sterols, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, gardenia taitensis flower extract, algae extract, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499).

• How do I get a voxbox I'm so confused1 Answers
  • Who tried this highlighter1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brookelynne T.
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
Tarte has been and easily will always be always be 1 of my top 2 favorite Brands and Company....all there products are absolutely amazing from oils, serums, primers and the gorgeous Amazonian Clay infused Tartiest Clay Eyeliner & Bent Eyeliner Brush & most of all there absolutely gorgeous Eyeshadow Palettes, the Tartelette Palette, Tartelette in Bloom and Tartist Pro Palette are must haves and my ride or dues and holy grail, you can create endless looks with these awesome affordable super super high pigmented and quality shadows. There's so many items and products of Tartes thats I absolutely cannot live without and now I have a new Tarte Love, the beautiful highlighting stick, Skylight is my fave! It's perfect, I love that it's in a stick for, and the formula is to dye for, it's so creamy, buttery and Ultra easy to blend out and build up! It's a creamy formula but almost turns into a powder which is so awesome and makes it so easy to blend and keep right where you want it to keep you contour, Bronzer and blush perfect but have illuminating highlight that is literally one of the best highlights ever! The really really made sure this new product was going to be a hit product as all of there products are, Tarte is such a great company and brand and always has to best skin loving ingredients in there products, and for how amazing and how beautiful and awesome there Make Up Products are they are super affordable and worth every penny! These New Highlighting Sticks are everything though! A little goes a long way and I know with even me using it everyday I'll have 1 highlighting stick from Tarte for months and months! I highly suggest you get your hands on one, they have 2 beautiful shades and both are so flattering and complimentary on all skin tones!
Wilson, WY
This is the first highlighter I have tried that isn't a pressed cream or powder in a compact or palette or a liquid highlighter. I have tried lots of highlighters, but my go to highlighters tend to be compacts and palettes from Tarte, BECCA, NARS, etc. (unless I want a more subtle highlight). This highlighter stick from Tarte packs quite the punch. I have both of Tarte's Rainforest of the Sea Skin Twinkle Lighting palettes and this highlighter reminds me of a stick version of the highlighters from the second Tarte Twinkle Lighting Palettes. I find it to be a bit more moisturizing than their powder highlighters and I find it more forgiving. If I accidentally apply too much, I can easily blend it out to the desired amount of highlight. This stick makes my morning make-up routine even more easy. I say give it a go if you have yet to try this product (or a product like it).
Wilson, WY
I purchased both colors of these highlighter sticks. The colors compliment the highlighters in the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Skin Twinkle Lighting Palette Volume II. Some days I wear the highlighter sticks by themselves but other days, when I want a more intense highlight, it looks stunning to apply this stick highlighter along with the same color highlighter from the Skin Twinkle Lighting Palette Volume II together. I look like a goddess. I cannot wait until I have more of a tan, these will look stunning. These are creamy, easy to apply, and blend like a dream. The price tag isn't bad either. I love Tarte because they make amazing natural products that are cruelty-free. I highly recommend these highlighter sticks.
Isabella G.
Isabella G.
El único corrector que uso es el de tarte me encanta su marca, es un corrector en barra con muy buena pigmentación y de larga duración ideal para cualquier tipo de piel de verdad me encanta y se los recomiendo

The only corrector I use is the tarte I love your brand, it is a corrector in bar with very good pigmentation and long lasting ideal for any type of skin I really love and recommend them
Dakota D.
Dakota D.
Circleville, OH
Love love love Tarte highlighter and their clay products. Most of their products are oil free and the ones that aren't still don't cause breakouts. The highlighter is a great pigment and usually I am not a fan of the stick highlighters (I like powder ones.) It is worth the money and feels great on your skin. I would recommend to a friend for sure.
Kim P.
Kim P.
Cute packaging and great formula. It blends effortlessly and is long lasting. No need to reapply throughout the day. The product can easily slide into your handbag when on the go. It retails for about $30 and yes, it's worth the money. The glow stick is enriched wit vitamin E and great for all skin types. Product gets 2 thumbs up!!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Webster, NY
This highlighting stick is amazing! It has a creamy texture and blends very easily. I usually just roll it right onto my skin and blend with a highlighting brush! It gives a gorgeous healthy glow and lasts all day! Highly recommend!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Oldsmar, FL
Review for: Skylight
This was one of my first stick highlights. I was nervous to use it bc I thought it would be like a cream but it's not at all!! In fact I've never had my highlight blind like this. I use a highlight brush with the stick and place and pat where I want it to show and then I use stunner by tarte and just place that where the stick was on my cheek bones, nose, tiny bit above my brows and under! BAM! Looks so natural and doesn't look like sweat!
Maria Laura M.
Maria Laura M.
miami, FL
Es un buen iluminador en barra. Es muy sutil pero si le aplicas otra capa no produce un acabado pegostoso. Hace que tu maquillaje se vea muy con una piel saludable por lo cual se ha vuelto uno de mis favoritos. La colección Rainforest of the sea cuenta con muy buenos productos. Esta colección ha dado en el blanco totalmente.
Karissa H.
Karissa H.
shepardsville
I absolutely adore this highlighter. I love how you can simply move it onto your skin and mix it out. Effectively blends out and doesn't feel sticky the entire day. I don't need to reapply amid the day, unless I'm going out and I need somewhat more of a highlight. It's likewise buildable on the off chance that you need to add more to your sparkle. Unquestionably suggest this item to anyone.❤.tarte Twinkle Stick Highlighter
Lesley s.
Lesley s.
SACRAMENTO, CA
Would this go on last ??.. which "step " is highlighter??
Sian S.
Sian S.
Hays, KS
Never tried highliter on a stick, do you prefer this or a powder highlighter? I use skin frost and abh glow kits
Marie M.
Marie M.
How is this highlighter? Worth it?
Emely M.
Emely M.
Does it go on heavy or is it light? If light, does it highlight well?
Damaris R.