BY TARTE #76 in Contouring Kits

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

tarte tres chic park ave princess contour palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

tarte Tres Chic Park Ave Princess Contour Palette
  • "However, I have fair skin and this product did not look as good on my skin as the urban decay nude pallet that came in three shades. " in 2 reviews
  • "The staying power of the bronzer is amazing, it lasts almost all day." in 1 review
  • "Honestly, I'm sure with the right amount of time and practice there will be an in-between, but altogether the product is good." in 1 review
  • "The Urban Decay Naked Flushed palette is better." in 1 review
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
This kit is great. Bronzer/contour, highlight and a blush. I use this mostly in summer as the bronzer has a decent amount of shimmer. Small compact size makes it easy for travel. Very pigmented. This lasts all day even if you get sweaty.
Jessica S.
I mainly love this palette for traveling and for the bronzer. The bronzer can be a little orange but if it works with your skin tone, it's great. The blush is really nice but if you have a darker complexion, you may not like it. The dud for me is the highlight. I just don't think it's pigmented enough for my liking.
Nawel D.
Greendale, WI
I love this product because it Blends out really easily and it matches my skin tone since I have a medium skin tone. It's a bit pricey but it's really worth it. It's really easy to apply and you can easily build it up. I would definitely buy it again
Hailey P.
Thibodaux, LA
I absolutely love Tarte! They're products can be a bit pricey but they are so worth it. This palette is pigmented and beautiful. I love it. The packaging is pretty and feels expensive. I would definitely purchase again.
Sarah G.
I USE THIS EVERY DAY! The bronzer is my favorite followed by the highlight. While the blush isn't the best, it is such a great deal and very travel friendly. I will forever buy this instead of just the single bronzer because of how good of a deal this is.
Kristen J.
Boone, NC
I really like this product! The bronzer is perfect for my skin tone and the highlight is a beautiful shade that isn't overly shimmery. The blush could be better and doesn't seem to last as long as the other parts of the palette.
lydia g.
I love this bronzer on its own, and it is great when it comes with one of their blushes, which I also love, and a highlighter. Another great bonus is that it is great for traveling because it has all you need in one compact
Kayli B.
I love this!! I bought it for the bronzer and highlighter for contouring, but I ended up loving the blush too! I'll keep buying this palette as long as they have it! I love that the bronzer and blush are matte.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
I love the packaging on this. This is great for a simple gal that doesn't need many options. Beautiful blush and bronzer shades. The highlighter is stunning too.
Nicollette T.
Raymore, MO
Great for fair skin! I love the champagne tones of the highlighter. The blush could definitely be stronger, but I would rather buy a different blush that goes with a great highlighter and bronzer.
BreAnne H.
Is this the matte bronzer or the one with shimmer?
Jennifer J.
Este Producto dura en la piel ?
Stacie D.
Is this pallet worth the amount you pay for? Also is it ok for people with light skin tones to use?