BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

tarte tres chic park ave princess contour palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

tarte Tres Chic Park Ave Princess Contour Palette
  • "great for fair skin! i love the champagne tones of the highlighter. the blush could definitely be stronger, but i would rather buy a different blush that goes with a great highlighter and bronzer. " in 4 reviews
  • "However, I have fair skin and this product did not look as good on my skin as the urban decay nude pallet that came in three shades. " in 2 reviews
  • "Honestly, I'm sure with the right amount of time and practice there will be an in-between, but altogether the product is good." in 1 review
  • "The Urban Decay Naked Flushed palette is better." in 1 review
  • "The staying power of the bronzer is amazing, it lasts almost all day." in 1 review
Samantha S.
Great for contouring. Goes on easily and lasts. I like that all the colors are not full of shimmer, just the highlighting color a bit. I don't like the blush, it's a very pale pink and I am fair skinner so maybe this could be for a specific look but not everyday as this pink has too much white pigment in it. The hightlight I really like it's a very good combo of shimmer, golden and pinkish tones.
Brittany S.
Elgin, IL
THIS PALETTE IS AMAZZZZING!! I have fair skin and the contour shade in this palette is matte and perfect for my skin color without looking orange. It blends like an absolute dream and its hard to over do. The highlighter is very very pretty as well without being overly glittery or sparkly. The blush did let me down a little bit though. The color is pretty and it is really nice, I just wish it was a little more pigmented, but then, I like a bold blush look :)
Abby M.
Recieved this as a birthday gift. Love the blush and the bronze contouring powder but not so impressed by the highlighter it isn't very powerful and really doesn't show up much at all. Also it is really hard to pick up any of the powder on my brush. For the price I feel like the colors should pack more of a punch.
Hannah Leigh P.
Athens, GA
I bought this palette a few weeks ago on a whim while wandering around ulta and I'm enjoying it so far. The staying power of the bronzer is amazing, it lasts almost all day. I would say the blush doesn't last quite as long but it is still very pretty. I bought this duo in the hopes of using it as a contour but I think that the brown might be a tad too warm on my very pale skin. Good product, just maybe not the right shade.
Erica S.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
This product was amazing for me because I had no idea what I was doing when it came to contouring. The bronzer is beautiful, blends easily, and comes with a lot of product. I was a little disappointed in the blush and highlight because they weren't long lasting, however they did look great upon initial application.
Lillian G.
Rural Retreat, VA
I love the packaging of this product, but it just falls a little flat for me. The colors aren't great. The application isn't very smooth. I'll likely finish out the product, but I will not re-purchase. The Urban Decay Naked Flushed palette is better.
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
This kit is great. Bronzer/contour, highlight and a blush. I use this mostly in summer as the bronzer has a decent amount of shimmer. Small compact size makes it easy for travel. Very pigmented. This lasts all day even if you get sweaty.
Jessica S.
I mainly love this palette for traveling and for the bronzer. The bronzer can be a little orange but if it works with your skin tone, it's great. The blush is really nice but if you have a darker complexion, you may not like it. The dud for me is the highlight. I just don't think it's pigmented enough for my liking.
Nawel D.
Greendale, WI
I love this product because it Blends out really easily and it matches my skin tone since I have a medium skin tone. It's a bit pricey but it's really worth it. It's really easy to apply and you can easily build it up. I would definitely buy it again
Hailey P.
Thibodaux, LA
I absolutely love Tarte! They're products can be a bit pricey but they are so worth it. This palette is pigmented and beautiful. I love it. The packaging is pretty and feels expensive. I would definitely purchase again.
BreAnne H.
Is this the matte bronzer or the one with shimmer?
Jennifer J.
Este Producto dura en la piel ?
Stacie D.
Is this pallet worth the amount you pay for? Also is it ok for people with light skin tones to use?