BY TARTE #76 in Contouring Kits

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

tarte tres chic park ave princess contour palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

tarte Tres Chic Park Ave Princess Contour Palette
  • "However, I have fair skin and this product did not look as good on my skin as the urban decay nude pallet that came in three shades. " in 2 reviews
  • "The staying power of the bronzer is amazing, it lasts almost all day." in 1 review
  • "Honestly, I'm sure with the right amount of time and practice there will be an in-between, but altogether the product is good." in 1 review
  • "The Urban Decay Naked Flushed palette is better." in 1 review
Sarah P.
Maple Shade , NJ
Obsessed with this palette and can never live without it again. Tarte makes the prettiest shades ever. These aren't too pigmented so you can go as heavy or light as you want.
Sarah R.
I personally did not buy this but was it was given to me by my sister and I was in love before I used it. It's presentation is an A+ and the colors are so pretty. Contour pallets are always exciting anyways. So the first thing I'd have to say I noticed is that it goes on really dark at first and when I go to blend it out, it disappears rather quickly. It's like there is no in-between. Although this is faulty the three colors together are a great match. It's a great simple contour kit for starters, and I feel it's very natural. The highlight isn't too strong, so it's not like we're a part of the Cullen family or anything. Honestly, I'm sure with the right amount of time and practice there will be an in-between, but altogether the product is good.
Yagnanira R.
This product was amazing for me because I had no idea what I was doing when it came to contouring. The bronzer is beautiful, blends easily, and comes with a lot of product.I didn't care for the blush, but 2 out of the 3 products were fantastic.It was also not too expensive like some. Great for makeup beginners like me!
Raquel R.
Columbia, MO
I purchased this product about a month ago and wanted to love it so much. It isn't that I don't like it, it is just soooo messy when you use it. I also thought the gold packaging was cute but it feels very cheap and it gets sooo many fingerprints on it. I know petty but it still bothers me. When it comes to the products the bronzer is great as expected from this oldie but goodie shade. It is matte and great for fair skin because it doesn't turn orange. The blush looks so gorgeous in the palette but essentially just blends totally out when applied. The highlighter is very nice because it is subtle and not overly shimmery.
Samantha S.
Great for contouring. Goes on easily and lasts. I like that all the colors are not full of shimmer, just the highlighting color a bit. I don't like the blush, it's a very pale pink and I am fair skinner so maybe this could be for a specific look but not everyday as this pink has too much white pigment in it. The hightlight I really like it's a very good combo of shimmer, golden and pinkish tones.
Brittany S.
Elgin, IL
THIS PALETTE IS AMAZZZZING!! I have fair skin and the contour shade in this palette is matte and perfect for my skin color without looking orange. It blends like an absolute dream and its hard to over do. The highlighter is very very pretty as well without being overly glittery or sparkly. The blush did let me down a little bit though. The color is pretty and it is really nice, I just wish it was a little more pigmented, but then, I like a bold blush look :)
Abby M.
Recieved this as a birthday gift. Love the blush and the bronze contouring powder but not so impressed by the highlighter it isn't very powerful and really doesn't show up much at all. Also it is really hard to pick up any of the powder on my brush. For the price I feel like the colors should pack more of a punch.
Hannah Leigh P.
Athens, GA
I bought this palette a few weeks ago on a whim while wandering around ulta and I'm enjoying it so far. The staying power of the bronzer is amazing, it lasts almost all day. I would say the blush doesn't last quite as long but it is still very pretty. I bought this duo in the hopes of using it as a contour but I think that the brown might be a tad too warm on my very pale skin. Good product, just maybe not the right shade.
Erica S.
Sparks, NV
This product was amazing for me because I had no idea what I was doing when it came to contouring. The bronzer is beautiful, blends easily, and comes with a lot of product. I was a little disappointed in the blush and highlight because they weren't long lasting, however they did look great upon initial application.
Lillian G.
Rural Retreat, VA
I love the packaging of this product, but it just falls a little flat for me. The colors aren't great. The application isn't very smooth. I'll likely finish out the product, but I will not re-purchase. The Urban Decay Naked Flushed palette is better.
BreAnne H.
Is this the matte bronzer or the one with shimmer?
Jennifer J.
Este Producto dura en la piel ?
Stacie D.
Is this pallet worth the amount you pay for? Also is it ok for people with light skin tones to use?