BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

tarte tres chic park ave princess contour palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

tarte Tres Chic Park Ave Princess Contour Palette
  • "great for fair skin! i love the champagne tones of the highlighter. the blush could definitely be stronger, but i would rather buy a different blush that goes with a great highlighter and bronzer. " in 4 reviews
  • "However, I have fair skin and this product did not look as good on my skin as the urban decay nude pallet that came in three shades. " in 2 reviews
  • "Honestly, I'm sure with the right amount of time and practice there will be an in-between, but altogether the product is good." in 1 review
  • "The Urban Decay Naked Flushed palette is better." in 1 review
  • "The staying power of the bronzer is amazing, it lasts almost all day." in 1 review
Cassie S.
Holt, MI
This was the first contour palette I ever bought! It was great because it wasn't too overwhelming with different options. I'm by no means a makeup guru so it was easy to get it right with this product. It was also not too expensive like some. Great for makeup beginners like me!
Mariah J.
Flint, MI
I love this palette to bronze and highlight, I don't really like using blush so I don't use the blush that often but I have used it as an eyeshadow before and the color is so nice as a shadow so I guess that means it's multipurpose
Alyssa G.
This is a gorgeous palette. The colors go together so well and the bronzer blends well. The highlight is beautiful but not too overwhelming either. All in all this is a good buy especially for 34$
Vivianny G.
Doral, FL
Esto Es o de verdad los colores y como pigmenta es maravilloso, muy muy hermoso de verdad, para hacer los contornos lo amo los tonos que trae lo utilizo para muchos tonos de piel y quedan bellos
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This is the top of my list for makeup products I NEED to buy. ASAP!! Park Ave princess contour palette looks beautiful and I'm sure it looks beautiful on, as it does in its packaging!
Jeannette O.
I was just starting a contour routine and didn't wan to spend too much in case the trend was too short lived or didn't suit me. This is subtle enough that you don't look like a fool as a beginner but builds up wonderfully once you get used to it. The highlighter is subtle and really makes you look like you're glowing from within without any large glitter particles. The bronzer is not too light or dark and seems like it would suit many skin tones. the blush is a muted pink that looks soft and innocent. Really wonderful product I know I will hit pan on this unlike a lot of other trendy products I pick up.
Sarah P.
Maple Shade, NJ
Obsessed with this palette and can never live without it again. Tarte makes the prettiest shades ever. These aren't too pigmented so you can go as heavy or light as you want.
Sarah R.
I personally did not buy this but was it was given to me by my sister and I was in love before I used it. It's presentation is an A+ and the colors are so pretty. Contour pallets are always exciting anyways. So the first thing I'd have to say I noticed is that it goes on really dark at first and when I go to blend it out, it disappears rather quickly. It's like there is no in-between. Although this is faulty the three colors together are a great match. It's a great simple contour kit for starters, and I feel it's very natural. The highlight isn't too strong, so it's not like we're a part of the Cullen family or anything. Honestly, I'm sure with the right amount of time and practice there will be an in-between, but altogether the product is good.
Yagnanira R.
Doral, FL
This product was amazing for me because I had no idea what I was doing when it came to contouring. The bronzer is beautiful, blends easily, and comes with a lot of product.I didn't care for the blush, but 2 out of the 3 products were fantastic.It was also not too expensive like some. Great for makeup beginners like me!
Raquel R.
Columbia, MO
I purchased this product about a month ago and wanted to love it so much. It isn't that I don't like it, it is just soooo messy when you use it. I also thought the gold packaging was cute but it feels very cheap and it gets sooo many fingerprints on it. I know petty but it still bothers me. When it comes to the products the bronzer is great as expected from this oldie but goodie shade. It is matte and great for fair skin because it doesn't turn orange. The blush looks so gorgeous in the palette but essentially just blends totally out when applied. The highlighter is very nice because it is subtle and not overly shimmery.
BreAnne H.
Is this the matte bronzer or the one with shimmer?
Jennifer J.
Este Producto dura en la piel ?
Stacie D.
Is this pallet worth the amount you pay for? Also is it ok for people with light skin tones to use?