BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

tarte tres chic park ave princess contour palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

tarte Tres Chic Park Ave Princess Contour Palette
  • "great for fair skin! i love the champagne tones of the highlighter. the blush could definitely be stronger, but i would rather buy a different blush that goes with a great highlighter and bronzer. " in 4 reviews
  • "However, I have fair skin and this product did not look as good on my skin as the urban decay nude pallet that came in three shades. " in 2 reviews
  • "Honestly, I'm sure with the right amount of time and practice there will be an in-between, but altogether the product is good." in 1 review
  • "The Urban Decay Naked Flushed palette is better." in 1 review
  • "The staying power of the bronzer is amazing, it lasts almost all day." in 1 review
Edie G.
I love this palette l. It’s super nice and convenient. Park Ave Princess is one of the better high end bronzers. The highlighting powder is nice too. I’m not a fan of the blush though, it’s just not the right shade for me. The packaging is nice and sleek. The price isn’t bad for a bronzer, highlight, and blush. I would purchase this palette again!
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
Although the packaging for this product is really cute, I don't think either item is as pigmented as I wish it could be. The good thing is that the bronzer is super buildable and personally for me, I think it's a nice contour shade. I have a fairly medium/tan complexions and it looks super natural for me when I contour. On the other hand, I'm not a fan of the highlight. It might be good for some people if they don't like a glowy/flashy highlight but I prefer my highlight to pop a little more.
Elizabeth C.
Jersey City, NJ
I'll be completely honest, I don't contour. It's not a look for me. THe brown contour sits unused. The matte pink blush is the perfect shade for me though. The highlighter has a noticeably pink hue. I've dusted that over my blush for a shimmer/glow in evening and more dressy looks and it works just fine for that. I can't use it as an actual highlighter because it's far too pink for me. It would look like I put shimmer blush around my face.
Belinda J.
Shannon, MS
Although I didn't care for the bronzer just because it was a bit orange-y on my complexion after a while, I quite enjoyed the blush, and highlighter. This set is my go to for travel. That way I have it all in one compact and don't have to dig through my things to find. The golden highlighter shade is perfect for a warm glow.
Olivia D.
Louisville, KY
I have been using this highlighter and bronzer duo recently. It smells delicious and creates a beautiful yet subtle highlight and gives good dimension to the face. However, this product goes on very light and not as intense as other products on the market. I will definitely try other brands of highlighter with more intense color.
Priscilla D.
Fort Collins, CO
This palette makes me feel like a princess to say the least. It gives me a perfect bronze, peachy pink glow for the spring and summer months. Such a light formula with a big impact! I'd recommend this to a friend!
B S.
This was a great little set. I bought this when I first started getting into the whole contour and highlighting. In fact, I hit pan on both the contour and highlight shades. I didn't care for the blush, but 2 out of the 3 products were fantastic.
Viviane S.
Van Nuys, CA
I was always looking for a good bronzer which is not too orange and i stopped looking after i found this one. The packaging is nice and easy to use. It is the perfect shade to contour/bronze your face. If you have light to medium skin tone, then this is for you!
Nirvana B.
Orlando
One of the prettiest contour kits I've ever owned. The colors are perfect, and the case is perfect for travel. There is a generous amount of product in this kit, and even though I use it everyday, and have been for months, I have yet to hit pan.
Bruna D.
Shawnee, KS
I absolutely love the bronzer. It's perfect for my fair-medium complexion. It's looks so natural. The highligher is a little much for me because I like a more matte/subtle highlight. However it's a beautiful color and I will use it. As with all Tarte products it feels so nice on my skin
BreAnne H.
Is this the matte bronzer or the one with shimmer?
Jennifer J.
Este Producto dura en la piel ?
Stacie D.
Is this pallet worth the amount you pay for? Also is it ok for people with light skin tones to use?