BY TARTE

Travel friendly, jet-black lengthening mascara for 2700% more lash volume.

• Triple-black painted mineral pigments: deliver rich, ultra-black pigment while nourishing and softening skin around the lashline

Product Performance: Paint on dramatic lashes powered by good-for-you ingredients with this vegan natural artistry™ mascara. Infused with triple-black painted mineral pigments that strengthen and condition lashes while delivering bold black definition, you’ll get flirty length and volume without any icky, bad ingredients. The patented mascara wand features molded, multi-length bristles that grab-and-lock onto even the tiniest lashes, saturating them in 360° root-to-tip pigment. In a simple stroke, you can sculpt, separate and curl your lashes without any messy flaking or clumping.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, paraffin, glyceryl stearate, synthetic beeswax, acacia senegal gum, stearic acid, butylene glycol, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax/oryza sativa (rice) bran cera, palmitic acid, polybutene, ozokerite, VP/eicosene copolymer, hydrogenated vegetable oil, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, phenoxyethanol, stearyl stearate, aminomethyl propanol, hydroxyethylcellulose, tropolone, sodium nitrate, iron oxides (CI 77499).

• is this product good?Does it dry out easy?3 Answers
tarte Travel Size Tarteist™ Lash Paint Mascara
  • "Absolutely loved the mascara it was expensive but it got the job done really well .It was very well made long lasting volumizing and no crumblies" in 67 reviews
  • "LISTEN UP! I know everyone is talking about Benefit and Too Faced and Maybelline when it comes to mascara! But!!!! This mascara took my breath away. It did everything I wanted and more! It's so quick, it thickens and lengthens my lashes making them look beautiful and dramatic but not clumpy ! My lashes never looked so good and more people need to know about this mascara !!!! Great for bottom lashes as well" in 23 reviews
  • "This mascara makes my eyelashes stand out so good!! It makes them dark, curled, and very nice looking. The brush separates each lash and doesn't cause a bunch of clumps! It also does not flake off and leave black flakes near my eyes. I love this so much" in 19 reviews
Alex S.
I got this as a sample gift from Sephora. I love, love, love the full size Tartiest Lash Paint and it is one of the few mascaras I have actually repurchased multiple times.

While I love the full size, I don’t necessarily like the travel size. The wear was fine but I found the application difficult. The short wand made it hard for me to get to the lashes in my outer corners without getting mascara on my lid or face. I guess travel mascara is just not my gig!
Lily W.
Bronx, NY
One of my favorite mascaras of all time. I've received a few of the travel size & one full size Tarte mascaras in various beauty subscription and I am grateful for that. This mascara doesn't clump up, doesn't flake, doesn't smudge, gives my puny lashes some volume and length and holds it for a good amount of time especially if I curl my lashes first. This mascara isn't a wet formula and it does not feel heavy on my lashes. I can use this and wear my glasses without worrying about smudges on my lenses or the length and volume is now laying against my glasses lenses. That has always been my biggest pet peeve seeing small black smudges/flakes on my glasses and having to clean them constantly or not wear mascara at all to combat that problem. I alternate between this mascara and the L'Oreal Lash Paradise mascara.
Ariela P.
Lovely mascara! Clump-free holds the curl and separates lashes nicely but still leaves them natural looking. I purchased the travel size one and that’s what I’ve been doing recently, because it lasts about 2 months or 3 and thats how frequently you need to change your mascara anyway. Hygienic, great price and you don’t waste product but only get the best of it. Great deal
Shayna T.
Irvine
So far my all time favorite mascara! I use it daily. It makes my eyelashes look amazing! They don't clump up (usually with mascara they do) and it glides on so easily , it's perfection in a bottle. I don't go anywhere without it! I would highly recommend this to anyone. ❤❤❤
Sabrina C.
Carpentersville
I received this in my Sephora play box I believe, I think this is the perfect mascara. It has everything I have ever wanted. It makes my lashes thick and long, it helps them hold a curl, and it lasts all day on me. It is a super black formula, and the brush is wide enough that it coast all of my lashes and small enough to get in every corner.
hannaxlove V.
Corona, CA
The travel size in this product is so cute! I like how small it is it fits in any purse or any bag when I’m on the go! And I love the quality when it goes on my eyelashes it makes it a lot fuller and curler ! I don’t even need to use a eyelash curler ! The price isn’t so bad and I am going to buy a bigger bottle !
Jennifer L.
Athens
tarte Tarteist™ Lash Paint Mascara
I have used this mascara for 2 weeks and love it! It curls and lengthens my eye lashes. I have a hard time finding a mascara that curls my lashes and this one does an amazing job! It also works great on my bottom lashes without being heavy or clumping.
emily j.
I just can not like this mascara! To begin, the packaging is very interesting. When I received it, I thought it was broken and was upset. Then, I come to find out the packaging is just like that. However, not only does it bug me, it really is hard to get any product out. I have to pull with all my force just to get the wand out of the tube. When I do, the mascara is clumpy and it doesn't apply like I would like it to. I feel like this mascara is one I really wanted to work but it just didn't. I do not recommend this product to any currently. I feel like they need to fix the packaging and the formula for the mascara to get 5 stars:)
sara s.
Estero, FL
This mascara is GREAT for bottom lashes but for my upper lashes it doesn’t have enough curl/ hold for me. I like my mascara to last all day and make my lashes look long and not straight. This works wonders on the bottom lashes makes them black and isnt clumpy. Price point could be better.
Lexi D.
Las Vegas
I can’t stand this stuff. I’ve tried to like it on multiple occasions, but can never really fall in love. The bristles are so sharp and I’ve accidentally stabbed myself multiple times and I promise I wasn’t using it that close to my eyes! Plus it leaves my lashes looking clumpy.
Brooklyn A.
is this product good?Does it dry out easy?