BY TARTE #63 in Mascara

Travel friendly, jet-black lengthening mascara for 2700% more lash volume.

• Triple-black painted mineral pigments: deliver rich, ultra-black pigment while nourishing and softening skin around the lashline

Product Performance: Paint on dramatic lashes powered by good-for-you ingredients with this vegan natural artistry™ mascara. Infused with triple-black painted mineral pigments that strengthen and condition lashes while delivering bold black definition, you’ll get flirty length and volume without any icky, bad ingredients. The patented mascara wand features molded, multi-length bristles that grab-and-lock onto even the tiniest lashes, saturating them in 360° root-to-tip pigment. In a simple stroke, you can sculpt, separate and curl your lashes without any messy flaking or clumping.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, paraffin, glyceryl stearate, synthetic beeswax, acacia senegal gum, stearic acid, butylene glycol, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax/oryza sativa (rice) bran cera, palmitic acid, polybutene, ozokerite, VP/eicosene copolymer, hydrogenated vegetable oil, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, phenoxyethanol, stearyl stearate, aminomethyl propanol, hydroxyethylcellulose, tropolone, sodium nitrate, iron oxides (CI 77499).

• is this product good?Does it dry out easy?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Emily J.
I just can not like this mascara! To begin, the packaging is very interesting. When I received it, I thought it was broken and was upset. Then, I come to find out the packaging is just like that. However, not only does it bug me, it really is hard to get any product out. I have to pull with all my force just to get the wand out of the tube. When I do, the mascara is clumpy and it doesn't apply like I would like it to. I feel like this mascara is one I really wanted to work but it just didn't. I do not recommend this product to any currently. I feel like they need to fix the packaging and the formula for the mascara to get 5 stars:)
Jennifer L.
tarte Tarteist™ Lash Paint Mascara
I have used this mascara for 2 weeks and love it! It curls and lengthens my eye lashes. I have a hard time finding a mascara that curls my lashes and this one does an amazing job! It also works great on my bottom lashes without being heavy or clumping.
Leah R.
Milton, WV
Not my favorite prestige mascara but in a pinch I can create a dramatic look. I don’t have super watery eyes but this tends to smudge or run after a long day of wear. I do love the blackest black shade it comes in - it really makes the lashes pop! tarte Tarteist™ Lash Paint Mascara
dottie H.
This is a super good makeup product. I originally fell in love with Tarte all because of their Creamy Lip Paint sample from ULTA forever ago. Like years. And I’m just addicted to all their products now.
Mykaela T.
Glen Carbon, IL
This mascara is amazing. I got the travel size first ane immediately went out to buy the full size mascara. Its not super volumizing but it does a really good job of separating your lashes and lengthening. The length it gives is unreal. Also doesnt clump or flake
Angie W.
Saltville
Tarte is an excellent brand. It's my go to for mascara and foundation and some others in between. I recommend tarte to everyone. It is a bit pricey but their is always a promo code somewhere you can use when you sign up with them. I love love love tarte.
Maranda W.
Malvern, AR
You guys......I recently got a full size of this in my Boxycharm box. I have never loved a mascara so much before in my life! It actually makes me have the look of fake lashes but they're real!!!!!! Compaired to Benefits...this one wins! I will be buying backups!
Ashleigh J.
Martinsburg, WV
Very good mascara! I wore this daily for months after purchasing from Ulta. Great formula, super dramatic and gorgeous application. My only real complaint is that it would make my eyes burn a bit if and when it accidentally got in my eye.
Kylee M.
Denham Spgs, LA
I love the brush on this and I love the product. My lashes do not stick together and look clumpy. It’s perfect for the more natural that I go for. I got this in a gift set and it was so worth it. I love it and I highly recommend it!
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I received a Sample size of this for my birthday from tarte.com. it's ok. I definitely haven't grabbed for it in a long while. I usually prefer the hard plastic bristles like these but this just didn't do it for me. They didn't really seem much longer, and definitely had a hard time building up thickness with this. If your going for a natural soft lash this is great. But if you want to attempt to make your real lashes look fake, you won't get that with this.
Brooklyn A.
is this product good?Does it dry out easy?