BY TARTE

Maneater Must-Haves Eye Set - Gives you triple-black faves fit for a vixen. Tarte's Maneater Must-Haves Eye Set is a deluxe duo that includes a 12-hour, waterproof liquid eyeliner, paired with a superdramatic mascara that lays down even, intense... see more...

✨timmi m.
USA
I'm trying not to obnoxiously rave about these products right now. The mascara is probably the best mascara I've ever used. The lift is insane and it left my lashes looking like falsies. The liner is no joke, because once you make a line, you have to commit to it, but it's dark, it doesn't smudge easily, and the brush tip is nice and fine. Tarte Travel Size Maneater Mascara & Maneater Liquid Eyeliner (Black)
Duyen P.
Arlington
I got this set as a gift for Christmas and I cannot stop raving about how amazing the quality of these products are!! The ManEater mascara gives me leverage to get the inner eyelashes with much ease compared to other brands. The mascara wand is long and slender, and my mascara does not clump together with its use.
The ManEater eyeliner tip: “a little goes a long way”. The product practically glides over your eyelid and the color is bold and intense. The tip is precise and gives you the opportunity to do a cute wing or a daring statement look.

*Check for these mini gift boxes because they’re relatively inexpensive. I try it out before I fully commit to the full size. It was about $8 at Ulta during Christmas time.
Molls C.
Love this product! The eyeliner glides on so so well, it’s a felt tip which I seem to always fall back to when picking a liquid eyeliner. The mascara is fabulous. It gives the lashes length and volume every time. I find the “travel size” the perfect size for these products being that you’re supposed to change out your mascara ever few months
Gema R.
Anderson, IN
This is one of my favorite eyeliners to eeger exist! It stays on for a long time and it applies so easily. The tip of the eyeliner is thin and long allowing for smooth application and the pigment is marvelous! I defenitely recommend this product not for starters though because you have to have a little bit of practice to use it.
Jennifer V.
Merced
Love this. Affordable and small, it's exactly what I need. With the liner I have way more control over it since it's small and I'm able to make my eyeliner fleeky. It's also super long lasting. Mascara is great too! Able to put a good amount of layers before it clumps.
James Z.
Marshfield
I only use the eyeliner in this, but it’s extremely pigmented. The color is stupendous and the felt tip is really precise! It’s easy to wing out and it glides on beautifully onto the eyelids! I highly recommend to all of you to at least try out this liquid liner!
Jamie B.
I think this is the ultimate duo! I really enjoyed both the eyeliner & mascara. The eyeliner is so precise & glides on like butter! The mascara wand gives great length & definition. I bought this during the holidays for $10 (YES, $10)! You can’t get a better deal than these top quality products. They are perfect size for traveling (especially the mascara because this size will become empty before it dries out with daily use).
Carissa M.
Gladwin, MI
The eyeliner that comes in this kit is one of the best eyeliners I’ve ever used! It’s matte, easy to apply, and lasts all day! And the tube lasts forever, i haven’t had to repurchase another one in months!
Christina S.
I want to review just the liquid liner but I can’t find it (I haven’t tried the mascara yet, but I want to even more because I love this eyeliner). The want part took me some getting used to because it’s so flexible. Once you get the hang of it, I fell in love with this liner. It is so dark and easy to control. You can draw a thick or thin line easily. I hope they keep this permanently!
Samantha M.
Sebring, FL
The mascara was good but nothing to write home about. The eyeliner really stole the show. It's suler water proof super fine tipped. For a travel size it lasted a long time. It is very black, the only thing I dont love is that it can look a little glossy and prefer matte. Going over it with a bit of matte eyeshadow does the trick.

back