tarte Total Lip Service Set uploaded by sara t.

BY TARTE

A limited-edition three-piece lip kit for complexion-enhancing lip color. This three-piece lip kit has everything you need to complete any lip look. From lining and defining the perfect pout, to drenching your lips in bold, non-sticky shine with a sweet vanilla finish, this lip cream, lip liner, and lip gloss are packed with antioxidant-rich ingredients that deliver hydration and restorative benefits so that you can flaunt a plumper lip with a natural-looking pop of color. Achieve a perfect, younger-looking pout in three steps just line, define, and shine. This set contains: - 0.1 oz LipSurgence™ lip creme (full size) - 0.028 oz Amazonian clay lip liner (deluxe size) - 0.05 oz LipSurgence lip gloss (deluxe size) It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested.

• This looks wonderful! Where can I find it for the best pr...3 Answers
  • Are these all trial sizes or full sizes?2 Answers
tarte Total Lip Service Set
  • "I love this, this is moisturizing and has an amazing color I basically wear this everyday " in 10 reviews
  • "This color is gorgeous! A decent priced item for the amount and quality of the product. This is a color that would look nice on almost any skin tone. The lipstick is creamy and doesn't dry it your lips. " in 5 reviews
Megan P.
I love this kit! I got such a pretty nude color and it doesn’t smudge easily! For the price it’s very good and i will definitely go buy more. It feels so nice in the lips and i would recommend it to anyone.
Ashley W.
I bought this product at a black friday sale at my ulta store. I'm a sucker for tarts products and I loved the lip stick, however I wasn't a fan of the lip liner. I usually don't use a lip liner with a lighter shade and it felt a bit rough on my lips. Overall great brand and I was buy the lip color again but maybe not the lip liner.
SamantHa R.
Sterling Hts, MI
I absolutely love this lipstick! The color is amazing and it stays on very well. I have never tried this brand of lipstick but I am very glad I did!! I would recommend this lipstick to anyone!! Very comfortable to wear all day too.
Stacey B.
Columbus, MS
Love the tarts lippies so much. Such beautiful colors and love the texture of them. The only reason for the 4 star was because I didn't really care for the way it felt after it dried but I will say the colors are absolutely beautiful and it is a nice matte lippie.
Ashley U.
Los Angeles, CA
Like i always say tarte has to be my favorite brand of makeup! They always have beautiful packages that make you want to buy it. Tarte always meets my expectations. I absolutely love love this color! Its not a bright red and that what i like most!
Colbey H.
PHOENIX, AZ
OMG LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THIS PRODUCTTTTT! Not only was the color INCREDIBLE but the formula was FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC! i would give this prodcut a million and a half stars if it were possible! i am going back to the store tomorrow to purchase more!
Leeza P.
Boulder, CO
Love the color of this set. The gloss is sticky, not really something i would use everyday. The lip crayon however is a daily staple. The pencil is a bit wonky. Seems like a sample, in terms of quality and size of that makes sense. Still workable though. The true star of this kit is the lip crayon.
Joce R.
Dover, FL
I usually really like tarte and all there line carries, but this just wasn't my color and didn't compliment my skin tone. The formula for the gloss was pretty good though! I wouldn't buy this set again in this particular color.
Chand B.
This lip tint is natural and lightweight on the lips! The color range is beautiful and can suit many skin colors. I love the way it moistures and also provides some tint of color! This product is a must have on the go!
Kayla S.
Travelers Rest, SC
This kit is amazing. It has everything you need in one kit. The lipstick is the best! It is so smooth and doesn't flake up and dry up which is my problem with other lipsticks. The gloss and liner go perfectly together!
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
This looks wonderful! Where can I find it for the best price?
Shelbey J.
Edmond, OK
Are these all trial sizes or full sizes?