tarte Total Lip Service Set

A limited-edition three-piece lip kit for complexion-enhancing lip color. This three-piece lip kit has everything you need to complete any lip look. From lining and defining the perfect pout, to drenching your lips in bold, non-sticky shine with a sweet vanilla finish, this lip cream, lip liner, and lip gloss are packed with antioxidant-rich ingredients that deliver hydration and restorative benefits so that you can flaunt a plumper lip with a natural-looking pop of color. Achieve a perfect, younger-looking pout in three steps just line, define, and shine. This set contains: - 0.1 oz LipSurgence™ lip creme (full size) - 0.028 oz Amazonian clay lip liner (deluxe size) - 0.05 oz LipSurgence lip gloss (deluxe size) It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested.

This looks wonderful! Where can I find it for the best price?
Are these all trial sizes or full sizes?
Start your review of tarte Total Lip Service Set!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love this, this is moisturizing and has an amazing color I basically wear this everyday in 10 reviews
...look nice on almost any skin tone. The lipstick is creamy and doesn't dry it your lips. in 5 reviews
3 years agoSan Diego, CA
I never use this because I find the minty smell bothersome. Surprisingly enough the lipsurgence sticks dry out my lips. Not long wearing or pigmented. Doesn't look like I have anything on my lips. I'd pass on this one.
3 years ago
This color is gorgeous! A decent priced item for the amount and quality of the product. This is a color that would look nice on almost any skin tone. The lipstick is creamy and doesn't dry it your lips.
3 years agoTampa, FL
Such a great kit, I love the tarte lip products and this a great try kit. Buff is a great nude for medium to tan skin tones and the products are super comfortable and easy to reapply.
3 years agoDallas, TX
This is a decent product. I find that it feels kind of weird on my lips compared to others. The color is very nice though, and so is the packaging - but that's not that important. It doesn't stay on all day either. Will be gone after eating one meal.
3 years ago
This is an amazing little set! It would be a great gift for anyone who likes nude lip and let's face it, who doesn't! It's creamy and moisturizing and is such a flattering color!
3 years agoEnglishtown, NJ
I love these sets because you can try out products that you want without spending the full price. The lipsticks tingle a little and give kind of a mint/ menthol feeling but if you like that these are for you. I 100% recommend
3 years ago
Tarts is good makeup and these lip essentials are part of their quality line up of products. You will really enjoy them for a highlighter and for the natural look.
2 years agoBattle Creek, MI
Tarte has great quality products. I'm a fool for sample type kits because you can try a variety of products for a great price and this is no different. The shade is perfect. I love the combo of products!
2 years agoMiami, FL
I love tarte as a brand! All their products are just super cool and healthy! The products are super cute for everyday basics. The are sheer coverage but perfect for being natural
3 years ago
I used this combo every day until I ran completely out of it. The color is great and leaves a dewy finish. You can use everything separate too for different looks which I loved!