Tarte Total Lip Service - Lip Surgence, Lip Pencil and Lip Creme in Pink uploaded by Hope O.Tarte Total Lip Service - Lip Surgence, Lip Pencil and Lip Creme in Pink uploaded by Meera 🙇.Tarte Total Lip Service - Lip Surgence, Lip Pencil and Lip Creme in Pink uploaded by Meera 🙇.

BY TARTE

This 3-piece lip kit has everything you need for total lip service - from lining and defining the perfect pout to drenching lips in mega-watt, non sticky shine. Each antioxidant-rich lip formula helps deliver intense hydration. see more...

Tarte Total Lip Service - Lip Surgence, Lip Pencil and Lip Creme in Pink
  • "LipSurgence lip crème @tartecosmetics 💄; I got the mini size in my @ipsy glam bag 👛. shade ( wonder 👀). Creamy formula 💓. Great pigment& long lasting ✌🏼. It has shea butter, jojoba seed oil and vitamin E 👌🏼. It moisturizer your lips. You can find it in tarte website the normal size 110AED💸." in 4 reviews
sonia T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I had the duo as a gift for my birthday it was the first time using it but I will definitely use it it is very easy to apply has nice packaging
Natalie S.
Wilmington, NC
Wow literally like I just went and got my lips done for $500. That is what this will do. Not even that expensive so it won't break the wallet
Chloe M.
Bonne Terre, MO
This an amazing kit comes with everything to make your lips look perfect . Apply the surgence first,then the liner ,and lastly the creme
Amber R.
Chattanooga
Love the way this looks and feels on my lips. So natural and I have gotton so many compliments on this. I recommend all to try this.
roxyharris H.
Smooth and creamy application, easy to apply, nice color range and versatile product. Great to have as an in the go product.
Priscilla M.
23737 county rd 16 elkhart IN.
Tarte makeup is amazing and there line of lip products is just as good. Always leaving your lips feeling great without chapping.
mary j.
Minneapolis
This product works miracles. I love this product and the ingredients in it is for skin sensitive. I will buy this product again.
Stacey S.
Santa Clara, CA
It was okay. Didn't last very long and I bleed into my creases around my lips. Not my favorite lip product. Won't purchase again.
KKz K.
This kit has everything you need to conduct a full beautiful lip. Tarte is a very good brand and I would for use it again
Becca C.
St George, UT
Love the taste and the color! When I want something light and simple this is what I’ll reach for. I would highly recommend this

Amazon