Tarte Total Lip Service - Lip Surgence, Lip Pencil and Lip Creme in Pink uploaded by Hope O.Tarte Total Lip Service - Lip Surgence, Lip Pencil and Lip Creme in Pink uploaded by Meera 🙇.Tarte Total Lip Service - Lip Surgence, Lip Pencil and Lip Creme in Pink uploaded by Meera 🙇.

BY TARTE

This 3-piece lip kit has everything you need for total lip service - from lining and defining the perfect pout to drenching lips in mega-watt, non sticky shine. Each antioxidant-rich lip formula helps deliver intense hydration. see more...

Tarte Total Lip Service - Lip Surgence, Lip Pencil and Lip Creme in Pink
  • "LipSurgence lip crème @tartecosmetics 💄; I got the mini size in my @ipsy glam bag 👛. shade ( wonder 👀). Creamy formula 💓. Great pigment& long lasting ✌🏼. It has shea butter, jojoba seed oil and vitamin E 👌🏼. It moisturizer your lips. You can find it in tarte website the normal size 110AED💸." in 4 reviews
Evelynn D.
Tarts products are the absolute besttt !! It is so easy to apply ! Very very pigmented and long lasting. I absolutely loved the color of it too, the color they show you is the one you get ! Highly suggest and price isn’t bad
Abbey G.
Love this set! It is perfect for traveling and when you're on the go. It is super long lasting and a great value. It is super easy to use, too. I would definitely recommend this product!
Daisy H.
Santa Ana, CA
Really good You won’t. Regret I love it I leaves things really clean no cons all good things Love the smell and everything about it effective very well product affordable too.
Eva R.
Connelly Springs, NC
I like the way they feel , very good formula I’m not crazy about lip stick but this brand I do really like , very easy to apply the packaging is sleek
Meghan D.
I like that taste has sets like this because you get a liner, lipstick, and lip creme all as a matching set. It lasts pretty long, and it’s easy to apply.
Carol D.
Proctorville
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this lip kit it is wonderful it's got beautiful colors goes on so pretty this is one of my favorite by far I got it for my daughter she loves it
Brooke B.
Fall River
I am so picky when it comes to lip products so to find one with quality like this is awesome. I.lobe the color selection and formula is really nice.
Patrixia K.
farmingville
The product is so good I really love it! I'll recommend it to my friends and family. Im always using it like everyday. It's really worth your money!
Ivory C.
Algonquin, IL
Color is kinda sheer. They're creamy, but transfer at soon as you eat or drink. Very easy to apply but you'll be doing it alot throughout the day
sonia T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I had the duo as a gift for my birthday it was the first time using it but I will definitely use it it is very easy to apply has nice packaging

Amazon