Tarte Total Lip Service - Lip Surgence, Lip Pencil and Lip Creme in Pink uploaded by Hope O.Tarte Total Lip Service - Lip Surgence, Lip Pencil and Lip Creme in Pink uploaded by Meera 🙇.Tarte Total Lip Service - Lip Surgence, Lip Pencil and Lip Creme in Pink uploaded by Meera 🙇.

BY TARTE

This 3-piece lip kit has everything you need for total lip service - from lining and defining the perfect pout to drenching lips in mega-watt, non sticky shine. Each antioxidant-rich lip formula helps deliver intense hydration. see more...

Tarte Total Lip Service - Lip Surgence, Lip Pencil and Lip Creme in Pink
  • "LipSurgence lip crème @tartecosmetics 💄; I got the mini size in my @ipsy glam bag 👛. shade ( wonder 👀). Creamy formula 💓. Great pigment& long lasting ✌🏼. It has shea butter, jojoba seed oil and vitamin E 👌🏼. It moisturizer your lips. You can find it in tarte website the normal size 110AED💸." in 4 reviews
Kathryn M.
This product is really moisturizing for the skin and makes my lips feel really good. It does not make it flaky and I think that it would be the most ideal if you have dry lips. I will enjoy using it and will recommend.
Lauren P.
I actually do really like this. Obviously the color isn’t very long lasting but it’s quite nice feeling. Does make your lips hydrated, but they could’ve made a better formula I do truly believe that. It’s okay.
Jessica P.
Providence
I love tarte. All of their products seem to get my attention. It’s very smooth and creamy. Like a buttery texture. I would of course recommend this product to all family and friends.
Paris G.
Lancaster
It's nice for when I want a light color but I usually have to throw a gloss over top because it dries and cracks weird on my lips. I use a gloss to keep from flaking and drying.
Sahoni R.
Donna
I got this’s as a gift! N thought it was super cute! The packing is so cute!it made me want to try more tarts products! It was super easy to apply!made my lips more plump which is a plus! Will recommend!
Cecilia G.
I love value sets for trying out multiple products from a brand. The lip surgence lip crayon is one of my all time favorites. It's moisturizing and gives just a hint of color.
Annie N.
Davenport, IA
When I’m attending any day event, I love picking this up. The pencil is great. The lip creme is easy to apply. It doesn’t last long but I retouch it once through the day
Brittany O.
Aiken
I like this product a lot. I feel that this product is priced well. I would recommend this product to others. I would purchase this product again and hopefully they always keep it stocked in stores or online.
Ana R.
Fort Worth, TX
This product is the boom.com!! Totally love the product and the outcome of it. It’s long lasting and it’s also super Easy to apply! Definitely recommend this product to all you ladies! I would totally buy again!
Amanda G.
west palm beach
It works great, stays on for most of the day. Although it is hard to take off after the end of it hehe. But overall it’s a great lipstick that goes well for a natural look.

Amazon