Tarte Total Lip Service - Lip Surgence, Lip Pencil and Lip Creme in Pink uploaded by Hope O.Tarte Total Lip Service - Lip Surgence, Lip Pencil and Lip Creme in Pink uploaded by Meera 🙇.Tarte Total Lip Service - Lip Surgence, Lip Pencil and Lip Creme in Pink uploaded by Meera 🙇.

BY TARTE

This 3-piece lip kit has everything you need for total lip service - from lining and defining the perfect pout to drenching lips in mega-watt, non sticky shine. Each antioxidant-rich lip formula helps deliver intense hydration. see more...

Tarte Total Lip Service - Lip Surgence, Lip Pencil and Lip Creme in Pink
  • "LipSurgence lip crème @tartecosmetics 💄; I got the mini size in my @ipsy glam bag 👛. shade ( wonder 👀). Creamy formula 💓. Great pigment& long lasting ✌🏼. It has shea butter, jojoba seed oil and vitamin E 👌🏼. It moisturizer your lips. You can find it in tarte website the normal size 110AED💸." in 4 reviews
Vıctorıa M.
Alamo, TX
This brand is so amazing! I really really recommend it. It is very effective and it met my expectations 100%. I was very happy with the product and the packaging was nice. Honestly I can’t say it needs much improvement because it was already a great product!
Stephanie P.
Boca Raton, FL
Love love love! This lipstick is great when you need it to last long throughout the day, such as work, going out, etc. I love this color as well! So cute for spring/summertime. I would buy it again! Check it out.
Shirley O.
Houston
Purchased at: Sephora
I enjoyed the trio even though it’s a little over priced. The consistency of the liquid Lip is very even and the pencils are super soft. However I do not recommend you use all 3 products at once because it can end up feeling cakey and too thick
Kenya W.
Texas
Hi, I just wanna say I really enjoyed using this product it definitely met all of my expectations. It was long lasting. This was my first time using this product and i was extremely happy how amazing it was. I will be buying it again whenever I run out!!!!
M G.
Elmhurst, NY
I originally tried this product because a friend recommended it to me, and I love it! It's a mixture between lipstick, chapstick, and gloss so you never have to choose between the three. You can have color, hydration, and a glossy finish with one product.
Original D.
Hanford
One of my favorite products ever! I wish the mattes were more hydrating but they stay on for a long time and they look amazing! I love the I’ve they come in because it’s so easy to carry around!
Mandy B.
Moultrie
I love the product it is so wonderful and easy to use for a everyday look or for a glam look!yes this did meet my expectations! It is berry easy to apply and is very pigmented. Is very long lasting and it is one of my favorite products! I would recommend this to manny others!
Viviana P.
Stays on pretty much all day. Very hydrating but does my smear. I would definitely purchase again. Good value but it is a little bit pricey.
The packaging is very nice and pretty.
sadia z.
Ok where do i begin. I love tarte lipsticks. The color is beautiful. Glides on nicely. Easy to apply. Cute packaging. Bought it from tarte website. Great value. Stays on all day.
Melody  Q.
Waterloo , IN
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely love Tarte lip surgence in Pink. So a natural long lasting color! Wears nicely all day and by the night your lips are left with a soft touch of the pink. I will buy again!

Amazon