Tarte Total Lip Service - Lip Surgence, Lip Pencil and Lip Creme in Pink uploaded by Hope O.Tarte Total Lip Service - Lip Surgence, Lip Pencil and Lip Creme in Pink uploaded by Meera 🙇.Tarte Total Lip Service - Lip Surgence, Lip Pencil and Lip Creme in Pink uploaded by Meera 🙇.

BY TARTE

This 3-piece lip kit has everything you need for total lip service - from lining and defining the perfect pout to drenching lips in mega-watt, non sticky shine. Each antioxidant-rich lip formula helps deliver intense hydration. see more...

Tarte Total Lip Service - Lip Surgence, Lip Pencil and Lip Creme in Pink
  • "LipSurgence lip crème @tartecosmetics 💄; I got the mini size in my @ipsy glam bag 👛. shade ( wonder 👀). Creamy formula 💓. Great pigment& long lasting ✌🏼. It has shea butter, jojoba seed oil and vitamin E 👌🏼. It moisturizer your lips. You can find it in tarte website the normal size 110AED💸." in 4 reviews
Alexis T.
Biloxi
I love the feel of the lipstick but it seemed to bleed on my lips. The color is beautiful and the feeling of the product is great. It may be fixable with lip liner!
Hope O.
Okay so I loved some stuff I had gotten from this brand, like the setting powder and blush so I thought I would try this lip color. But I don’t like how big the pencil is, it is kinda hard to color just your lips and not your face lol. But the color was pretty good.
Holly W.
Fort Mill, SC
I received this as a gift from Ulta when I made a purchase a year or so ago. I love the combo. Their lip pencils are one of my favorites.  I would definitely recommend trying them out if you don't mind the price. If you want to try a less expensive lip pencil, I love revlon's just as much.
Alyssa W.
Fort Smith, AR
I would highly recommend this product to anyone. It is super pigmented and lasts all day. It definitely met my expectations. It is super affordable for what you get out of the deal!
Lynette N.
Chicago
Tarte Total Lip Service - Lip Surgence, Lip Pencil and Lip Creme in Pink I love tarte products. The lip sets go on so smooth. It’s affordable. It last all day. I get tarte at ulta or Sephora. Online depending sales. Last all day and don’t smudge. I’d recommend to everyone
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
I wasn’t crazy on this color. When I first saw it I thought of a baby girl pink but I feel like it was a little too pink for my liking. I felt almost like a Barbie and that wasn’t what I was going for. I did like the application but didn’t feel it stayed all day
Kristen K.
Brockport, NY
This set is a great value. I’ve bought two of them so far. With the three products, you can accomplish a few different looks with the same shade, which is nice. I would buy again and look forward to hopefully seeing this set in new shades.
Laura (.
Parker, SD
I got this lip kit for my wedding! I didn’t want to get a full size of everything, because it can add up, but it was such a good price! It was perfect for my wedding day, and the color was perfect and I got soooo many compliments!!
Ashley M.
This product was amazing the lip color came out perfect. Very smooth texture and the color stayed on my lips like it was supposed to. My lips were very smooth after use of this product and it looked stunning.
alexis m.
Ponchatoula
pretty good and was very easy to put with an everyday look. it did meet my expectations very well and i very much enjoyed my time and use with it. i liked it so much i bought a few more in different colors so i could test out different looks with the product.

Amazon