Tarte Total Lip Service - Lip Surgence, Lip Pencil and Lip Creme in Pink uploaded by Hope O.Tarte Total Lip Service - Lip Surgence, Lip Pencil and Lip Creme in Pink uploaded by Meera 🙇.Tarte Total Lip Service - Lip Surgence, Lip Pencil and Lip Creme in Pink uploaded by Meera 🙇.

BY TARTE

This 3-piece lip kit has everything you need for total lip service - from lining and defining the perfect pout to drenching lips in mega-watt, non sticky shine. Each antioxidant-rich lip formula helps deliver intense hydration. see more...

Tarte Total Lip Service - Lip Surgence, Lip Pencil and Lip Creme in Pink
  • "LipSurgence lip crème @tartecosmetics 💄; I got the mini size in my @ipsy glam bag 👛. shade ( wonder 👀). Creamy formula 💓. Great pigment& long lasting ✌🏼. It has shea butter, jojoba seed oil and vitamin E 👌🏼. It moisturizer your lips. You can find it in tarte website the normal size 110AED💸." in 4 reviews
Roxy C.
Quisiera paraticiar son productos que ami me encantaría probar dar me reseña sobre este producto que me encantaría
Jessica S.
Vancouver , BC
Very smooth, long lasting, lips felt very moisturizer. Loved the colour! Would definitely recommend this product!
Danya H.
Doral, FL
This makeup product and brand are amazing!!!! Love the pigmentation, the easy application and the package!!!
Lily D.
So good my lips feel so nice after using this kit I lv e it it’s soooo nice it makes my lips soft and plump
Rosa N.
london
This wasn’t my favourite of the tarte collection as the colour didn’t suit me but the formula was very good
Cherise C.
Very awesome lip kit. It's worth the price. Smells great too. And the pigmentation is average. I like it.
Virginie L.
lizio
Produit très bien, comme tout les produits de la marque tarte ! Vivement les magasins tarte en France !!
Sugarcane B.
Amazing for traveling.My go to lip colour just to throw in my bag. very decently priced as well .Amazing.
Chantal R.
North York, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
Recieved as a sample. Formula was nice but I didnt love the color. I probably would repurchase this item
Breanna b.
Prince Albert
it was nice to use but i didn’t really like the color or texture of it, it lasted a while but wiped off

Amazon