Tarte Total Lip Service - Lip Surgence, Lip Pencil and Lip Creme in Pink uploaded by Hope O.Tarte Total Lip Service - Lip Surgence, Lip Pencil and Lip Creme in Pink uploaded by Meera 🙇.Tarte Total Lip Service - Lip Surgence, Lip Pencil and Lip Creme in Pink uploaded by Meera 🙇.

BY TARTE

This 3-piece lip kit has everything you need for total lip service - from lining and defining the perfect pout to drenching lips in mega-watt, non sticky shine. Each antioxidant-rich lip formula helps deliver intense hydration. see more...

Tarte Total Lip Service - Lip Surgence, Lip Pencil and Lip Creme in Pink
  • "LipSurgence lip crème @tartecosmetics 💄; I got the mini size in my @ipsy glam bag 👛. shade ( wonder 👀). Creamy formula 💓. Great pigment& long lasting ✌🏼. It has shea butter, jojoba seed oil and vitamin E 👌🏼. It moisturizer your lips. You can find it in tarte website the normal size 110AED💸." in 4 reviews
Estefania C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
The color is amazing! And it feels so good on lips, plus smells great and leaves lips feeling smooth!
Julie O.
Fresno, CA
They are high quality always up to dates great to skin I love their eyeshadow n lipstick beast around
Lizzy🔮™️ C.
Manila
Tarte lip pencil and lip créeme in pink is probably the best I’ve use from them. Creamy but stays on
Norma S.
Providence, RI
Purchased at: Sephora
To be honest not really my favorite. I’m big on lipsticks and lip liners but I didn’t like this one
Michelle D.
Powder Springs
Love the lip pencils. Great for anyone who is looking for a product like this one. Really love.
Rebecca C.
I love how this came with a lip creme and a pencil! It’s so handy especially if your going out
Dejuanna G.
Pink is my go to spring color and this pink is very vibrant , it will make you light up a room
Melissa M.
Stow, OH
My favorite lip pencil, beautiful color, all day wear, does not smudge. Perfect for any look.
Maria L.
11 Collins St apt c4 seabrook
I don’t like to much! The lip pencil broke to times!! And no smell so good! I don’t recommend
kylee w.
Purchased at: ULTA
its very nice and creamy. great pricing and packaging. it met my expectations. long lasting

Amazon