Tarte Total Lip Service - Lip Surgence, Lip Pencil and Lip Creme in Pink uploaded by Hope O.Tarte Total Lip Service - Lip Surgence, Lip Pencil and Lip Creme in Pink uploaded by Meera 🙇.Tarte Total Lip Service - Lip Surgence, Lip Pencil and Lip Creme in Pink uploaded by Meera 🙇.

BY TARTE

This 3-piece lip kit has everything you need for total lip service - from lining and defining the perfect pout to drenching lips in mega-watt, non sticky shine. Each antioxidant-rich lip formula helps deliver intense hydration. see more...

Tarte Total Lip Service - Lip Surgence, Lip Pencil and Lip Creme in Pink
  • "LipSurgence lip crème @tartecosmetics 💄; I got the mini size in my @ipsy glam bag 👛. shade ( wonder 👀). Creamy formula 💓. Great pigment& long lasting ✌🏼. It has shea butter, jojoba seed oil and vitamin E 👌🏼. It moisturizer your lips. You can find it in tarte website the normal size 110AED💸." in 4 reviews
Tania R.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of my go to lip products. It's a perfect nude for me and just pair it with a brown li liner and your set.
Raymond W.
East Los Angeles
Love this Lipstick 💄 if you like a fierce lip, this is the way to go!
Nice packaging, easy to use and apply
Michelle S.
Purchased at: tarte cosmetics
It's a daily lippie for me. It stays on well and is not sticky feeling. I have several that are my faves from tarte.
Kassandra C.
Hayward
One of my favorite summer lips, it’s smooth like a balm and light weight but adds such a pretty color to your lips.
Carmen B. O.
Mn
Me encanta su pigmentación y la calidad del producto y los colores bello. Los recomiendo al 100#. Muy buena calidad
Alyssa B.
I love this I recommend getting this. If you don't have this product you are missing out. Just get it .it's amazing
Nasharia B.
Tennessee
Love tarte! This formula is the right amount of creamy! Perfect!! Beautiful color. Long lasting, doesn't wear off
rd. M.
Redding
Wasn’t my favorite lipstick but I did enjoy the color that I got. And loved that it came with lip pencil as well.
Lorena S.
Tucson
I just love tarte especially total lip service this product is really good and I just love it highly recommend it
Triana
I love this formula. It is very shiny. I love how I can wear this color all day. The applicator is my favorite.

Amazon