tarte Toast the Good Life Eye Brush Set uploaded by Jenna L.tarte Toast the Good Life Eye Brush Set uploaded by Melissa P.

BY TARTE #62 in Makeup Brush Sets

A five-piece vegan eye brush set worthy of a toast, with black glittery handles and purple brush heads. This set includes five versatile eye tools featuring a double-ended spoolie and angled brow brush to create looks for any occasion, no matter how big or how small. - Tapered blending brush: fluffy tip buffs and blends out shadow for perfect color transitions. - Flat blending brush: denser bristles pack on pigment and allow for precision blending. - Flat shading brush: lays down and layers shadow onto the entire lid. - Pencil brush: smokes out shadow or liner for a smoldering masterpiece. - Double-ended angled liner brush and spoolie: one end lets you create a seriously fine line or a crisp cat eye, while the other grooms and sculpts brows or combs through lashes for a fluttery, doe-eyed look. This set contains:- Tapered blending brush - Flat blending brush - Flat shading brush - Pencil brush - Double-ended angled liner brush and spoolie These brushes are vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product. Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.I love this top most brand.This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.I bought this from walmart store and it is also available in other stores like Fred Meyer,target,walgreens many.......It gives soft texture on skin. I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.Its better to search for offers before buying.Have different shades of color for different skin tones.I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.I am kinda shopholic ;) so love to buy and try different products ,brands and shades.It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.It has smooth  texture.I would definitely buy More n more n more...I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Emma N.
This set was a nice addition to my collection, but definitely seemed suboptimal for tarte brushes. They felt light and relatively cheap, and the handles were much shorter than the photos make them seem. The brushes themselves get the job done and are soft, but I may not have kept these if I didn’t get them on sale.
Christina F.
Mays Landing , NJ
These are really nice brushes but they are so tiny! They are the size of travel brushes. I thought they were full size until i received them and was disappointed in how small they are. But i used them and they blend eyeshadow so nicely. These are my go to brushes now and now i like that they are small so i can travel with them!
Danielle :.
Boca Raton, FL
These brushes worked so well I use them everyday and I love them so much. They make my makeup look amazing  and I use it every single day because of how much I love it. My skin has a couple breakouts but now there completely hidden because of the brushes. I recommend this entirely
Jasmine B.
Dumfries, VA
I just started using the brushes after Christmas. They apply my makeup better and are easy to clean. I can also reach places on my face that I never thought I can enhance my skin features with the brushes. They last long and are affordable.
Srin Y.
This was an absolutely amazing makeup brush. One of the best I have ever used! It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good makeup brush that works wonders for your face!
Sara S.
dallas
These are great brushes for a Smokey eye look they have all the brushes you need inside them. They are a great value pack and are not over priced. I use the brushes often for a Smokey eye but I also use them ever day
•|fashion l.
van nuys
Love this I bought this to my friend as a gift and she truly loved it I also owe one to I can’t get enough of this brush set it does wonders and it truly is amazing how it blends everything so smoothly
Amy L.
Lorado, WV
tarte Toast the Good Life Eye Brush Set
This is my all-time favorite Brush Sets, I fell in love with this set as soon as I used it, the brushes are soft and gentle on your face and very durable and tiff easy to hold easy to use!
autumn g.
Parkersburg, WV
I got these as a gift from my sister for Christmas. The aesthetic of these brushes alone is enough to make them to die for. Also, they are as plush as they look. They help me apply/blend all of my eyeshadows with ease. Tarte brushes have always been “up there” in my go to makeup tool list, they never disappoint me!